Cinematography Thread Vol One....

this thread makes me wanna go out and just make random videos lol
but my camera sucks and all I have to edit is the default mac program

this thread makes me wanna go out and just make random videos lol
but my camera sucks and all I have to edit is the default mac program

Bump... www.CLCTVE.com  
pimp.gif

BIG fan of seeing people's work.

I have a passion for shooting video, just always having my camera with. It's just a point-and-shot but soon I'll find the time to get a DSLR to explore to the fullest potential.

Great work by those who have shared so far.

Will keep a good eye on this thread for future reference.

I guess to add, Which camera's do you all use?

I was thinking of a 60D to get started. But then thought perhaps just the Sony NEX-5n. Obviously I would just be shooting as a hobby and nothing too serious and something more compact would perhaps be best.

What about filters? I love that "look" that give videos the "smooth" look like you see in commercials. I always thought it was merely the better the camera the more it gave that "look" but through a quick search came across "Vari-ND Filters" in which cause this "look," right? So if I were to get say my Nex-5n I guess I could create such look.

Peace

BIG fan of seeing people's work.

I have a passion for shooting video, just always having my camera with. It's just a point-and-shot but soon I'll find the time to get a DSLR to explore to the fullest potential.

Great work by those who have shared so far.

Will keep a good eye on this thread for future reference.

I guess to add, Which camera's do you all use?

I was thinking of a 60D to get started. But then thought perhaps just the Sony NEX-5n. Obviously I would just be shooting as a hobby and nothing too serious and something more compact would perhaps be best.

What about filters? I love that "look" that give videos the "smooth" look like you see in commercials. I always thought it was merely the better the camera the more it gave that "look" but through a quick search came across "Vari-ND Filters" in which cause this "look," right? So if I were to get say my Nex-5n I guess I could create such look.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom