Civic vs. Accord?

Well, it's been a long%@@! road, but i finally saved up 7500 to cop a whip. Im looking at a 2001 Civic, and an Accord of the same year. The Civic is acoupe, has 75,000 miles, and is all stock with the exception of the back windows being tinted. The Accord is a sedan (
grin.gif
), has "roughly" 90,000 miles, but comes with a full GReddy exhaust andhas leather interior. Obviously, both are standard. The owner of the civic wants 7100 and the owner of the accord wants 7. Im leaning toward the Civic becauseit has better modding potential, but you don't see too many nice Accords around the bean either. Im stuck NT, what would you do?

If you're from Walpole, Weymouth, Hingham, Dedham, Canton, etc. etc..you are NOT from Boston.

Neither of those cars have stellar "modding potential", considering you prefer the coupe over the sedan, go for the Civic as it's doubtful thatthe Accord is a V6 ( which would be its only saving grace ).

Originally Posted by KillItWithFire

Neither of those cars have stellar "modding potential", considering you prefer the coupe over the sedan, go for the Civic as it's doubtful that the Accord is a V6 ( which would be its only saving grace ).
Yeah, it's a v4. And your probably right about neither having "stellar" modding potential, but i just think civics look hot with alipkit and some rims. The Civic has a vtec btw, not so sure about the Accord...

If you're from Walpole, Weymouth, Hingham, Dedham, Canton, etc. etc..you are NOT from Boston

You can probably knock another $500 off the price but out of the two choices, I would go with the Accord. It seems like you prefer a coupe though so if a sedanis something you'll regret in the long run, then I say go for the Civic.

Yeah, it's a v4.
There's no such thing as a V4, it's an I-4/Inline 4. Anyways, by your second post, it seems like you've mad eup your mind about theCivic already.

what model is the civic, if its an Ex with vtec i'd buy that one first hands down, the accord has probably been beat on more since it has the cat back.

If it were me Id go with a 2 door accord in that year but neither of those are have very good performance.

what GROWN MAN drives a civic HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and a used one at that? now in no way am i clowning your financial status because you saved quite a bit dog buta civic? and to modify it? and you from the BEAN i never been but i thought only white boys in south florida drove hooked up honda they do that up top? i dontknow maybe its me i hate them%%!%$# but i use to drive a 04 accord before and i would not have put anything in that %+!@@ but gas. but this is coming fromsomeone who think ALL CARS are wack under about 65,000. Until i can buy one of them i will never feel like im doing it in a maxima or charger or none ofthese$$@#+%#$+ 30k cars those are budget whips not luxury

im done

Don't get the civic because it causes too much unwanted attention. I know its not one of your choices, but if you really want a nice coupe to modifyconsider an Acura GSR...

what GROWN MAN drives a civic HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and a used one at that? now in no way am i clowning your financial status because you saved quite a bit dog but a civic? and to modify it? and you from the BEAN i never been but i thought only white boys in south florida drove hooked up honda they do that up top? i dont know maybe its me i hate them%%!%$# but i use to drive a 04 accord before and i would not have put anything in that %+!@@ but gas. but this is coming from someone who think ALL CARS are wack under about 65,000. Until i can buy one of them i will never feel like im doing it in a maxima or charger or none of these$$@#+%#$+ 30k cars those are budget whips not luxury

i guarantee you have no money at all to make that statement. you make no sense.
and get the civic homes parts are everywhere. dont mod the engine as u dont want to spend much on a starter whip

just keep it clean and get civic, neither of them sound as if they would look good moded.

get a 99 hatch and swap in the gsr engine. interior and exterior is very nice for a civic.

Originally Posted by JBoi305

what GROWN MAN drives a civic HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and a used one at that? now in no way am i clowning your financial status because you saved quite a bit dog but a civic? and to modify it? and you from the BEAN i never been but i thought only white boys in south florida drove hooked up honda they do that up top? i dont know maybe its me i hate them%%!%$# but i use to drive a 04 accord before and i would not have put anything in that %+!@@ but gas. but this is coming from someone who think ALL CARS are wack under about 65,000. Until i can buy one of them i will never feel like im doing it in a maxima or charger or none of these$$@#+%#$+ 30k cars those are budget whips not luxury

im done

Wow.

im done
i do.

2007 Honda Civic Si in Fiji Blue Pearl.

im done
laugh.gif
WoW

Originally Posted by RFX45

You can probably knock another $500 off the price but out of the two choices, I would go with the Accord. It seems like you prefer a coupe though so if a sedan is something you'll regret in the long run, then I say go for the Civic.

Yeah, it's a v4.
There's no such thing as a V4, it's an I-4/Inline 4. Anyways, by your second post, it seems like you've mad eup your mind about the Civic already.

Good looks on the knowledge RFX. Yeah tha Civic is an Ex with the vtec. I was leaning towards that from the start, just wanted to know what my NT homiesthought about the situation. Good looks on the input ya'll, appreciate it.

If you're from Walpole, Weymouth, Hingham, Dedham, Canton, etc. etc..you are NOT from Boston

I don't think anyone with your IQ can afford a $65,000 car.

yep, you're cool. Darko M/Vizi0 Jr. anyone?

Back
Top Bottom