Class of 2005, what are you up to right now? vol. inspired by that other thread

Just graduated back in May w/ a B.S. in History and 2 minors in Administration of Justice and Africana Studies. Going back to get my paralegal certificate to polish my college resume before I study for the LSATs and start applyin to law schools. Workin fulltime and tryna find a profitable side hustle. The American Dream my @@%

Just graduated back in May w/ a B.S. in History and 2 minors in Administration of Justice and Africana Studies. Going back to get my paralegal certificate to polish my college resume before I study for the LSATs and start applyin to law schools. Workin fulltime and tryna find a profitable side hustle. The American Dream my @@%

graduated in may with a double major in accounting/finance now just on the job hunt. hard as hell to find a job now a days

graduated in may with a double major in accounting/finance now just on the job hunt. hard as hell to find a job now a days

Originally Posted by innovazn2

hm..
ive been planning to open up my own parfait truck around LA/OrangeCounty area
i also scored 35+ on mcats which im pretty happy about
pimp.gif

What did you get on verbal.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

hm..
ive been planning to open up my own parfait truck around LA/OrangeCounty area
i also scored 35+ on mcats which im pretty happy about
pimp.gif

What did you get on verbal.

Went to college 2 years, got academically suspended, partied all the time and just didn't care. Now after like 3 years of taking classes part time I am trying to get into nursing school. Probably the biggest regret I have is not getting my *%%* done in college, partying was good and all but I really set myself behind and just haven't had much motivation til recently. Probably won't even get done with my Bachelors in Nursing for another 4 years
smh.gif

Went to college 2 years, got academically suspended, partied all the time and just didn't care. Now after like 3 years of taking classes part time I am trying to get into nursing school. Probably the biggest regret I have is not getting my *%%* done in college, partying was good and all but I really set myself behind and just haven't had much motivation til recently. Probably won't even get done with my Bachelors in Nursing for another 4 years
smh.gif

yo whats good 05', after high school i went to college for one good year and didnt get no where n wasnt really motivated to hit the books, so just went job to job for 2 years. now i got a job as a machinist for the Boeing company pay is darn good for a HS degree, been here for 3 years and making 40k my first year, and every year it goes up by 10 -13k from all the over time and double time. 3 more years Ill have potential to make over 100k.

Still chillin at my momas place stack my chips and dont know wether to go out and get my own place or invest in developing companies or restaurants around town. I'm a person that always thinking about how i can make a dollar turn into ten (legally that is). kinda thinking about investing for the future, so then i can live comfortable down the road. And knowing that the company will pick up my tabs for college, im going back this fall and hit hard, so I can make smarter decisions with my money.

yo whats good 05', after high school i went to college for one good year and didnt get no where n wasnt really motivated to hit the books, so just went job to job for 2 years. now i got a job as a machinist for the Boeing company pay is darn good for a HS degree, been here for 3 years and making 40k my first year, and every year it goes up by 10 -13k from all the over time and double time. 3 more years Ill have potential to make over 100k.

Still chillin at my momas place stack my chips and dont know wether to go out and get my own place or invest in developing companies or restaurants around town. I'm a person that always thinking about how i can make a dollar turn into ten (legally that is). kinda thinking about investing for the future, so then i can live comfortable down the road. And knowing that the company will pick up my tabs for college, im going back this fall and hit hard, so I can make smarter decisions with my money.

Graduated in 2009 from the #1 ranked public university in the United States (according to US News) and the #2 ranked university in all of the United States (according to Washington Monthly) - The University of California, Berkeley.
Sorry, gotta rep the Cal Bears.

Been working at a very large software company for about a year now in the Seattle area. Have a decent apartment, a decent car, financial independence, life is good, but I'm always striving for more.

Graduated in 2009 from the #1 ranked public university in the United States (according to US News) and the #2 ranked university in all of the United States (according to Washington Monthly) - The University of California, Berkeley.
Sorry, gotta rep the Cal Bears.

Been working at a very large software company for about a year now in the Seattle area. Have a decent apartment, a decent car, financial independence, life is good, but I'm always striving for more.

Graduated with a B.A. in English this past spring. Wrestled all through college and got a job teaching middle school. Life is good.

Graduated with a B.A. in English this past spring. Wrestled all through college and got a job teaching middle school. Life is good.

been in the military for 5 years, just got promoted, been traveling the world, been to iraq twice, afghan once and thinking about settling down. its been tough but i love my life right now.

been in the military for 5 years, just got promoted, been traveling the world, been to iraq twice, afghan once and thinking about settling down. its been tough but i love my life right now.

Back
Top Bottom