Class of 2005, what are you up to right now? vol. inspired by that other thread

I'll be graduating with a BS in Civil Engineering this year (if not this quarter then the next for sure). I'm considering not taking a break and going straight to grad school and taking up Applied Physics. This job market sucks
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

I'll be graduating with a BS in Civil Engineering this year (if not this quarter then the next for sure). I'm considering not taking a break and going straight to grad school and taking up Applied Physics. This job market sucks
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Graduated with a BS in Accounting last December...still can't get ANY kind of accounting job
ohwell.gif

Graduated with a BS in Accounting last December...still can't get ANY kind of accounting job
ohwell.gif

Joined the Navy, dont know how long imma be doin this. prolly one more reup then ill try college...prolly
laugh.gif

Joined the Navy, dont know how long imma be doin this. prolly one more reup then ill try college...prolly
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Still studying for my BA in business management/finance. Slacked my first couple of years, have 2 more years to go. Currently working full time as a conservation analyst in an office & studying at night. Thinking about going back to school during the day so I can focus more and hopefully do 3 days at my current place. Not sure if they would go for it or not, see what happens in the next couple of months. I'm really not sure what I wan to do. One hand I have a good job, gaining experience, but working 40 hours and going to class 3 hours after work is rough. No time for anything, can't study or focus as much on school.

Still studying for my BA in business management/finance. Slacked my first couple of years, have 2 more years to go. Currently working full time as a conservation analyst in an office & studying at night. Thinking about going back to school during the day so I can focus more and hopefully do 3 days at my current place. Not sure if they would go for it or not, see what happens in the next couple of months. I'm really not sure what I wan to do. One hand I have a good job, gaining experience, but working 40 hours and going to class 3 hours after work is rough. No time for anything, can't study or focus as much on school.

Graduated in May of 2009 with a degree in Political Science. Planned on going to law school, didn't do as well as I wanted on the LSAT, still accepted to some lower tier schools but realized the financial burden of moving far away and paying for it might not be in my best interest. 

Decided to stay local and will be working on completing my Master's Degree in Public Administration. I always liked poltics and would like to run for office one day, at a local level first. I am currently trying to get involved in anyway possible. I've interned for politicians and am always looking to learn as much as possible.

I like the way that is going, but the fact is I need a job that pays. I am trying to become a legislative aide or policy advisor, something along those lines, or work in government (local or state). It's just a horrible market and I've been fortunate to have a few interviews but couldn't close.

I'm grinding hard working as much as possible at a maintenance job but it's horrible.

Thinking about joining the military, but I'm not sure. Any advice?

Graduated in May of 2009 with a degree in Political Science. Planned on going to law school, didn't do as well as I wanted on the LSAT, still accepted to some lower tier schools but realized the financial burden of moving far away and paying for it might not be in my best interest. 

Decided to stay local and will be working on completing my Master's Degree in Public Administration. I always liked poltics and would like to run for office one day, at a local level first. I am currently trying to get involved in anyway possible. I've interned for politicians and am always looking to learn as much as possible.

I like the way that is going, but the fact is I need a job that pays. I am trying to become a legislative aide or policy advisor, something along those lines, or work in government (local or state). It's just a horrible market and I've been fortunate to have a few interviews but couldn't close.

I'm grinding hard working as much as possible at a maintenance job but it's horrible.

Thinking about joining the military, but I'm not sure. Any advice?

Graduated in May 10 with a Bachelors in IT. Working as a Software Engineer Intern, money is decent but I hate the corporate environment. Feels like its just a life of kissing %## and getting a paycheck. In the process of putting together a business plan to start a Computer repair shop, and investing my money in bringing artists to local venues for a nice turnover of money.

Graduated in May 10 with a Bachelors in IT. Working as a Software Engineer Intern, money is decent but I hate the corporate environment. Feels like its just a life of kissing %## and getting a paycheck. In the process of putting together a business plan to start a Computer repair shop, and investing my money in bringing artists to local venues for a nice turnover of money.

Still an undergrad at an art school.
Looking for a job.
Slacked from ages 17-20, now I'm trying to make up time.

Still an undergrad at an art school.
Looking for a job.
Slacked from ages 17-20, now I'm trying to make up time.

Graduated college back in May, Still at UPS hustling, looking for something entry level to start a career in..I plan on keeping my pt UPS job regardless though(benefits are CRAZY), so im good, but i just need that primary gig to come so i can stack some money..

Back
Top Bottom