-- Classic NT pics --

This needs to be updated with the relics of the "Vampiro" episode.

Also, does anybody remember that dude who wore tight designer clothes - it was like him and his prep school boys on dress down days and their parents bought them their clothes for getting good grades or something? 

rock deep pic
laugh.gif

read this whole thing from page 1 - 36.... Damn... i feel like i just read the complete history of NT vol. 9814367...

man this like a trip down the last 7 years of my life.

I remember all those dunks dropping in 2006 , and i even see the OG river bear user name lol.

GREAT gravedig. Just went through the whole thread. Some of these I remember and some were before my time, but all are :pimp:

I just spent the last I dont know how long going thru every single page start to finish. Lots of great/classic memories. I remember I was a beast for the pic of the chick covering herself with the cool grey 3's. When I first saw the pic I could've sworn it was a broad that I went to school with. Just to make sure though, I wanted to be clear on this. Whats the deal with the Vick jersey pic?

doesn't matter. If you aren't rocking that white vick jersey with some olympic 7s, you ain't fly. And thats a fact.

My contribution for now. Ill go through my computer later and post some more stuff. These are some of my favs from general though...

The death of JRose right here
20zwc2a.jpg

The Smushcalade

No explanation necessary (hope i don't get banned :D)
117u59v.jpg

Probably my favorite pic ever on NT. In tears every time I see this...
smye4o.jpg

PURE COMEDY..

A ton of hilarious pics in this vid...

!

Last edited:
My contribution for now. Ill go through my computer later and post some more stuff. These are some of my favs from general though...
PURE COMEDY..

A ton of hilarious pics in this vid...
!

The PS pics of dirty in that interview has my sides hurting!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom