Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

Cliffs for those that don't wanna spend 29 mins

She's got 3 kids from 2 or 3 dudes

Is a chef that had a catering business

Is delusional still trying to do this music thing 

Can't get a square job

Last edited:
I use to have a big crush on this chick back in the day before I even knew the phrase "bird"

clark-cape-gif.gif

I use to have a big crush on this chick back in the day before I even knew the phrase "bird"
U know how I was explaining to yall in the Scott Storch thread how he's rich ppl broke and not broke ppl broke, without personally knowing her I really think this is a case of broke ppl broke

U know how I was explaining to yall in the Scott Storch thread how he's rich ppl broke and not broke ppl broke, without personally knowing her I really think this is a case of broke ppl broke

IDK why but this literally made me lol. :lol:

Ehhh her pretty *** will be saved before the weekend. Dudes creating bots these days to track down opportunities to throw that cape on

Last edited:
She really just ain't got the hustle in her for her to even be in this position, Mya's music career wasn't too much better than hers and I know for a fact she's never been close to broke.  

I don't see how someone with a steady reality tv job is broke. To bad she didn't play her position and got with both members of City High, breaking them up

Never heard of her outside of City High which was a long time ago. Too bad she couldn't get her solo career going.

Last edited:
Mya bank account got hush money. She could put out a book with alll the ppl she been with easy.

Back
Top Bottom