Cleaning Air Griffey Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuts up NT? Any of you guys have any successful cleaning methods for the Griffey 1s??? My usual remedy is not working!

The suede?

I LOVE the griffey 1's but absolutely hate the paint they used on white midsoles, it cracks easily and gets dirty fast. Also, the paint above the air bubbles fades too easily.

Been looking for the cincy reds, but everyone wants $200+ for em.

I've been using the soap and water approach since April of 2009.

De beers.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

The suede?

I LOVE the griffey 1's but absolutely hate the paint they used on white midsoles, it cracks easily and gets dirty fast. Also, the paint above the air bubbles fades too easily.

Been looking for the cincy reds, but everyone wants $200+ for em.

Yeah the suede! I bought a pair from the buy/sell forum that were supposedly only worn two times max which it looked like on the pic but they are actually pretty beat! I've worn my Cincy Reds wayyyyyy more than twice but you wouldnt know it if I never told you!

man i was cleaning my freshwaters on time, and i sprayed some shoe cleaner I bought at HOH......the black part of the sole started coming off SMH.....sorta started bleeding onto the white part

go to footlocker and get the foam suede/nubuck cleaner and a brush its $10 altogether, works like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom