Cleveland Browns vs Blitzburgh Steelers Vol. DELETED?

I don't think we're a playoff team right now.

1. We can't stop the run
2. We can't stop the pass

Browns were lucky enough to get some big plays on special teams and a key interception. Take away just one of Cribb's returns and. . .

Hines Ward's TD was on a Browns mistake in coverage where the corners blitzed and the SS didnt come up to cover him. The Steelers didnt make a play, theBrowns made a mistake aka beating yourself.

The Steelers, like the Browns are not elite yet, clearly noted by their loss to Denver.

Hines Ward's TD was on a Browns mistake in coverage where the corners blitzed and the SS didnt come up to cover him. The Steelers didnt make a play, the Browns made a mistake aka beating yourself.
Yes, but our safeties have been making those mistakes ALL year. Our defense needs to get better and it starts up from (esp NT).

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Hines Ward's TD was on a Browns mistake in coverage where the corners blitzed and the SS didnt come up to cover him. The Steelers didnt make a play, the Browns made a mistake aka beating yourself.

The Steelers, like the Browns are not elite yet, clearly noted by their loss to Denver.

You have no argument sir - You haven't beaten us in like 4 years now, we own you as a franchise.

Don't go thinking you're on our level because you had a few good weeks - try having a few good decades like us and then we'll talk.

What an awesome game to be at. Amazing atmosphere, and even more amazing win after that huge mistake on special teams (both of them). Was sitting by a fewBrowns fans, they were pretty nice (and if you make friends they stop barking ), and we agreed that Cincy games were by far the worst to go to (in terms ofharassment). Oh well, awesome time, I will try to get some pics up of the game. With the Colts loss, Steelers can now fight for the #2 seed in the AFC

The Steelers are ALLEGEDLY the 3rd best team in the AFC and we lost by 3 to them and we are not that good????

The Browns beat themselves and Pittsburgh benefited from that. Thats what hurts the most
Wow, lot of anger and hostility. Glad those types of Browns fans weren't sitting by me. Relax outtacontrol (irony), wildcard spot still verypossible. Browns do need some polishing up, and the Steelers can't come out flat like that and collapse on special teams. Oh well, short week and avictory over a 2nd place team is pretty solid. NY Jets next

Wow, lot of anger and hostility. Glad those types of Browns fans weren't sitting by me. Relax outtacontrol (irony), wildcard spot still very possible.
LOL, its all good. Just a bitter one we let slip away.

Willie McGinest played like he had his ankles duct taped together
sick.gif

Haha, I know you were, normally you are pretty down to earth and objective. I really do think the Browns can get the wildcard with their schedule, can'tlet an easy one "slip away" and should be fine. Looks like the division rivalry for years to come could be the revival of the original

Back
Top Bottom