Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

Steveson/Soulja Boy = ROASTED.

a4b255ae11e3183ab5624e6588c08cecfc1868e.gif

Stevenson's life is in shambles.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If dude doesn't come out in Washington on fire and drop 20+ both games, he should bench himself.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Now is time to see if the CAVS have that killer instinct and go and get game 3 here in DC.....
Real talk. Cavs protected home as appropriate, but it's all about snatching one on the road.

Watched the end, but LeBron definitely did a little acting on that flagrant...that was not a flagrant 2 imo.but...it could definitely be argued so, so i'mnot gonna complain to much about that..
and also they showed him driving in once, and seeing him CLEARLY taking 3 steps really makes me go
smh.gif
. if lebron gets 3 steps, everyone in the NBA should get3 steps. i'm not even a lebron hater, but the way the NBA lets him have an advantage like that is unacceptable to the fairness and quality of the game.

that said, the cavs played well. wizards need to show up and take their 2 in DC

At least one DC team showed up tonight....
ohwell.gif

Damon Jones man, Damon Jones
smh.gif

This series is far from over.....we've been down 0-2 before...

g_arenas_sp.jpg

but that was back when Arenas had two good legs and could actually not disrupt the flow of the game for his own squad....

Like I stated earlier in this thread, if the Wizards didn't win tonight this series would be over. Sure enough, this series is now over. How you gonnalet a team blow you out by 30 points in a playoff game, simply unacceptable. Also, DeShawn Stevenson is now on suicide watch, that dude should have neverstarted with Lebron. Then to add fuel to the fire, you even had Damon Jones doing the Yayo at the end of the game with that shot
laugh.gif
. The Wizards better put somebody out for game 3 on some bodybag hitlist type#%@+. If a Cavs player doesn't leave the game in route to the hospital then the Wizards did not do their job, if the Wizards fans at the game on Thursdaydon't throw trash on the court if the Wizards lose on Thursday night, then the Wizards fans did not do their job.

What's with the hate on lebron for that call? The man made no play for the ball and lebron was in the air. He pushed him out of the air. As a ball player I know that is something you don't do. You could hurt somebody that way.

If a player goes into the air and somebody pushes him out of the air they will call that flagrant 2 just about 95% of the time.

I think the right call was made. If they hadn't called a flagrant 2 there might have been some retaliation.

This game is boring. I thought the wiz would have put up a better fight but this game is over.

Good job cavs.
co-sign everything tupac said ,
pimp.gif

but that was back when Arenas had two good legs and could actually not disrupt the flow of the game for his own squad....
truth.

Gil at some points killed the chemistry for the Wiz. EJ better make a firm decision.

Like I stated earlier in this thread, if the Wizards didn't win tonight this series would be over. Sure enough, this series is now over. How you gonna let a team blow you out by 30 points in a playoff game, simply unacceptable. Also, DeShawn Stevenson is now on suicide watch, that dude should have never started with Lebron. Then to add fuel to the fire, you even had Damon Jones doing the Yayo at the end of the game with that shot
laugh.gif
. The Wizards better put somebody out for game 3 on some bodybag hitlist type #%@+. If a Cavs player doesn't leave the game in route to the hospital then the Wizards did not do their job, if the Wizards fans at the game on Thursday don't throw trash on the court if the Wizards lose on Thursday night, then the Wizards fans did not do their job.
Listen to yourself man, this isn't the Crusades.

Damn... I haven't seen a playoff blowout like that... ever.
laugh.gif

There was definitely some crappy calls in favor of the Cavaliers, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the Wiz have played pretty badly.

Like someone said though, the Cavaliers are a different type of team when it comes to the playoffs. The Wizards still have a chance to come back though, buttheir ball movement, shot selection and defense are gonna have to improve immediately.

Originally Posted by Classy Lawrence

Damn... I haven't seen a playoff blowout like that... ever.
laugh.gif

There was definitely some crappy calls in favor of the Cavaliers, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the Wiz have played pretty badly.

Like someone said though, the Cavaliers are a different type of team when it comes to the playoffs. The Wizards still have a chance to come back though, but their ball movement, shot selection and defense are gonna have to improve immediately.

the cavs have the best home court advantage in the NBA

it will be noticeable when they play at washington

I should have seen the blowout coming. Look at how many times this year the Wiz have been blown out ridiculously, most recently by the Pistons and the Jazz.We're just way too inconsistent. This series is over IMO.

This series is far from over.....we've been down 0-2 before...

Think again champ, I would like to see the Wizards win to, but if they didn't show any heart this game, what makes you think they are going to get someheart in a matter of 3 days, it just aint going to happen.

Listen to yourself man, this isn't the Crusades.

I was half joking half serious, but moreso half serious. This has been a physical series thus far if haven't been able to tell, and the Wizards are outthere acting like getting blown out is cool, all while being the butt of jokes by Damon Jones of all people. I mean for real, Damon Jones, let be for real. The Wizards gotta put somebody on their *!#, kinda like how the Detroit Pistons of old would do, or even the Philadelphia Flyers. You gotta let another teamno that you are for real, and smack them in their face if your trying to win a championship. This isn't a pom pom tournament going on out there, it'sa contact sport. There's no way I would accept some half *!# performance like that from my team like the one the Wizards displayed tonight and act likethats okay with me.

Think again champ, I would like to see the Wizards win to, but if they didn't show any heart this game, what makes you think they are going to get some heart in a matter of 3 days, it just aint going to happen.
Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom