Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^Being down 2-0 will do that to you. Don't worry though man, it'll allllll be over soon enough.
don't hold your breath on that one buddy.
Oh I'm not, check my previous posts. I thought you guys would certainly make a game if not steal Game 2. I said I was worried somewhere inthis thread. My comment was more in response to his post about his newfound hate for the Cavs...which I found funny. Either way I truly believe this series isover in 4 or 5, and that's my point. I can certainly see you guys taking one at home, but at this point there hasn't been even a remote hint ofstopping any of our bigs, let alone LBJ. And this all goes with saying we shot the ball horribly in Game 1, and very well in Game 2. If we knock down our shotsthis series isn't coming back to Cleveland, our defense will always be there...

roll.gif
at Wizards fans thinking they still have a chance in the series.

If you guys even think that the Wizards are flying back to Cleveland this season, then I have some oceanfront property in Montana I'm trying toget rid of...

Time for the
sweep.jpg

roll.gif

allen3xis:
ehhh, yall complain if he doesn't drive, but then he does and it's supposed to be a foul.

Dude can't win.
Yes, he can win ... by driving while knowing he's going to be fouled on most of his drives.

In the begining I thought the wizards had a chance but wow they look terrible out there... No direction at all Why does songalias play at all?

We all know the wizards have three somewhat superstars(jamison is a reach)and there is no excuse for them to be blown out that bad like they had last night...

Cavs most definately will win in 5...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

allen3xis:
ehhh, yall complain if he doesn't drive, but then he does and it's supposed to be a foul.

Dude can't win.
Yes, he can win ... by driving while knowing he's going to be fouled on most of his drives.

Well, yeah...that is my point he can't win with his critics..

He's gone to the line 31 times in 2 games...and just taken 8 threes in those 2 games.

So he's playing how people have wanted him to...and now, it's "Oh, thy give him all the calls"

Star players get star treatment and they always have...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

allen3xis:

Dude can't win.

Well, yeah...that is my point he can't win with his critics..

He's gone to the line 31 times in 2 games...and just taken 8 threes in those 2 games.

So he's playing how people have wanted him to...and now, it's "Oh, thy give him all the calls"

Star players get star treatment and they always have...

Good point.

"LeBron's jumper sucks"

"LeBron is getting all the calls"

"LeBron sucks!"

laugh.gif

^ O.K., now I see what you're saying (I think), and I agree.

He doesn't drive: "Man, he needs to drive more. What? Is he afraid of getting fouled? Suck it up, LeBron!"
He does drive (and gets fouled): "Oh my gosh, I am so sick of this dude getting superstar treatment."

^ O.K., now I see what you're saying (I think), and I agree.

He doesn't drive: "Man, he needs to drive more. What? Is he afraid of getting fouled? Suck it up, LeBron!"
He does drive (and gets fouled): "Oh my gosh, I am so sick of this dude getting superstar treatment."

Ya, exactly.

Reports are that Haywood will NOT be suspended.
eyes.gif

McDyess got suspended for less last year. We'll be on the look out for retaliation...(im lookin at you DeWayne Jones..)

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Reports are that Haywood will NOT be suspended.
eyes.gif

McDyess got suspended for less last year. We'll be on the look out for retaliation...(im lookin at you DeWayne Jones..)

happy.gif

i'm not sure if this hasn't been posted yet, but
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Hip-hop artist Soulja Boy has accepted DeShawn Stevenson's invitation to sit courtside for the Wizards first home game against the Cavaliers in the playoffs.
Stevenson invited the rapper after LeBron James compared himself to Jay-Z, and Stevenson to Soulja Boy last month after Stevenson called James "overrated." While this is not fantasy newsworthy, and may not even qualify as news in any circles, it does add a little more humorous intrigue to an already intense playoff matchup.

DeAndre Way is not much of a basketball fan and, surprisingly, he has never seen LeBron James play. So when Way saw that James mentioned his stage name, "Soulja Boy" in a recent article, Way was caught way off guard.

"Someone from Interscope Records called me and sent me the quote," Way said. "I looked and didn't really think much about it. LeBron said something like he was Jay-Z and DeShawn [Stevenson] is Soulja Boy. I took that as [disrespectful]."

laugh.gif
i can't wait till thursday, i will be there
glasses.gif

The problem with Haywood not getting suspended is that say LeBron he gets fouled like that again and he is unable to catch himself and breaks a wrist orcollarbone.

It leaves the door open for a full scale brawl. The blood will be on Stu Jackson's hands.

And the sad thing is that there is precedent!! The Wiz say they will foul LeBron hard.
smh.gif
And they go out there and put his career in danger.

The problem with Haywood not getting suspended is that say LeBron he gets fouled like that again and he is unable to catch himself and breaks a wrist or collarbone.

It leaves the door open for a full scale brawl. The blood will be on Stu Jackson's hands.

And the sad thing is that there is precedent!! The Wiz say they will foul LeBron hard.
smh.gif
And they go out there and put his career in danger.

And that elbow that Lebron gave to dude's face meant nothing?

As far as the Wiz saying they will foul Lebron hard, calm down Gloria....this is the playoffs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Hip-hop artist Soulja Boy has accepted DeShawn Stevenson's invitation to sit courtside for the Wizards first home game against the Cavaliers in the playoffs.
Stevenson invited the rapper after LeBron James compared himself to Jay-Z, and Stevenson to Soulja Boy last month after Stevenson called James "overrated." While this is not fantasy newsworthy, and may not even qualify as news in any circles, it does add a little more humorous intrigue to an already intense playoff matchup.

DeAndre Way is not much of a basketball fan and, surprisingly, he has never seen LeBron James play. So when Way saw that James mentioned his stage name, "Soulja Boy" in a recent article, Way was caught way off guard.

"Someone from Interscope Records called me and sent me the quote," Way said. "I looked and didn't really think much about it. LeBron said something like he was Jay-Z and DeShawn [Stevenson] is Soulja Boy. I took that as [disrespectful]."

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

I can imagine that invitation.

Stevenson: "Yo, this is DeShawn Stevenson. Dude, LeBron James disrespected you after I called him overrated. You should come sit court side for gamethree and wear my jersey"

Soulja Boy: "I'll be there! Who is this again?"

Stevenson: "DeShawn Stevenson"

Soulja Boy: "And you are......"

Stevenson: "DeShawn Stevenson, I play for the Wizards. I grow a beard"

eyes.gif
Blatche was not in the air defenseless.

Whatever though. The Wizards are an embarassment to professional sports.

Trying to play a tough man game that isn't their style. Stick to the finesse run n gun.

Good job coach Jordan.
laugh.gif

On another note..

The term "Big 3" should never be used in association with Jamison, Butler and Arenas again. (it shouldn't have been used in the first place)

eyes.gif
Blatche was not in the air defenseless.
When it comes to playing dirty, any shot to the head is about as equally dirty as attacking someone while in the air....both can result in seriousinjury.

I'm not even mad about when Lebron did, because he wasn't the one who initiated the physical play...but let's not act like he's an innocentvictim here.

Dude is more than capable of playing "that game" so no need to start the Suspend Hayward campaign.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
after the way tnt was killing him last night it will be
roll.gif
if hestill shows up

wizards fans better hope deshawn cancels the souljah boy invite or he pulls a no show.
lebron has gone nuts already in about 10 games this season (including playoffs) just because he
found something that ticked him off during the game.

and SB's appearance = more fuel.

lebron is getting lenny cooke flashbacks playing deshawn, really.

punk should have been suspended. these hard fouls are premeditated. someones gonna get hurt...

Back
Top Bottom