Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

this has been a PHYSICAL series. nba basketball at it's finest. The NBA that I grew up watching is officially history. Haywood gets tossed for a hard foul wasn't even hard. The fact Lebron got up looking for the refs to eject Haywood was pitiful. Haywood is under review for that but Lebron gets away with blatantly swinging his elbow into Blatche's face. They keep replaying that on TV & no one says anything about it. It was clearly just to get back at Blatche for good hard fouls for going to the basket. What a joke. In the meantime, traveling is no longer enforced by the NBA.

this is all among the reasons the cavs get hated on..and the fact you cavs fans are calling for haywood's suspension. yes, that was a hardfoul and deserved the flagrant, but don't act like lebron didn't act at least a little bit in selling that call (like most other players would do). itwas correctly called as a flagrant and he was ejected, nothing else should be done after that.

You guys still complainin about the elbow from game 1 do remember that Blatche stole on LeBron and sent him to the ground right?

*waits for a response even though nobody will probably notice

nah i noticed. either way, im not gonna say any more. if you need me, ill be in my garage, im lookin for my broom

Haywood is under review for that but Lebron gets away with blatantly swinging his elbow into Blatche's face.

And that elbow that Lebron gave to dude's face meant nothing?
Its obvious "itstheshoe5" and "grittyman" didnt read my post 2-3 pages back

Lebron got clocked in the face going up for a layup 2 plays before and no foul.
soooo....what why can blatche do this but not Lebron..just stop talking

and again..Haywoods push in mid-air was dirty and a little bit more aggressive then Lebrons elbow to the chin Lebron wasnt puttin his career in danger withthat. You guys are all some babys. I give my props to Lebron and Blatche. Lebron took it to the face and Blatche took it to the chin and u can see hisexpression it was "ok i can take that" cuz he knows what he did earlier. You guys are makin your own player look bad.

Like i said in an earlier post its very clear some of you dont play basketball, and i wouldnt doubt this is the first NBA playoff series youve watched too

smh.gif
to like half of you (mostly wizard fans)...ok all of them

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Haywood is under review for that but Lebron gets away with blatantly swinging his elbow into Blatche's face.
And that elbow that Lebron gave to dude's face meant nothing?
Its obvious "itstheshoe5" and "grittyman" didnt read my post 2-3 pages back

Lebron got clocked in the face going up for a layup 2 plays before and no foul.
soooo....what why can blatche do this but not Lebron..just stop talking

and again..Haywoods push in mid-air was dirty and a little bit more aggressive then Lebrons elbow to the chin Lebron wasnt puttin his career in danger with that. You guys are all some babys.
laugh.gif
. Lebron took it to the face and Blatche took it to the chin and u can see his expression it was "ok i can take that" cuz he knows what he did earlier. You guys are makin your own player look bad.

Like i said in an earlier post its very clear some of you dont play basketball, and i wouldnt doubt this is the first NBA playoff series youve watched too

smh.gif
to like half of you (mostly wizard fans)...ok all of them

@$% are you talking about? Really....

smh.gif

how can you lames really waste your time arguing these RIDICULOUS points? I mean I see you writing paragraph responses preaching nonsense, whats the point??

does anybody else feel how I feel?

get a grip on life, yes im mad
devil.gif

lebron's phantom elbow was in retaliation of blatche going for bron's head, which the refs also missed.
so that offsets.

and brendan haywood? lol.
you think cavs fans REALLY care if he misses the game or not?
if anything, the cavs want him to play so the wiz can't make any excuses for them losing the series.

Registered Member

04/23/08 12:42 AM

Registered Member

04/23/08 10:58 AM

This dude doesn't go to bed without hitting this thread up and then wakes up to post in it again

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

then after lunch he's back at it again

Registered Member

04/23/08 1:19 PM

EDIT-

Registered Member

04/22/08 9:11 PM

Have you even step outside your home yet??? Do you go outside?

^

How many times you gonna keep bumping this thread?

You got 4 responses on this page alone

BeatDeadHorse.gif

alien.gif

How are you helping the cause at all? Put on Alanis Morissette "Ironic?" and get back to me.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

outacontrol music

Joined 01/30/05 -Posts: 6603

Stringer Bell

Joined 08/22/05 -Post: 11272
eek.gif
smh.gif

Back to ignore for you.

I got the blackberry and emoticon responses to thank for that one, but thank you for taking time out your day to worry about me

laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Article published Apr 23, 2008
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica]Oh, these foul forces of evil
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]
April 23, 2008
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]
By Tom Knott - To hear Cavaliers coach Mike Brown tell it, the Wizards have morphed into the Darth Vaders of this series.

They are a nasty bunch. Mean, too. And evil.

After Game 1, Brown hit the table with force several times in succession to demonstrate what the despicable Wizards are doing to LeBron James.

They are just hammering the poor guy. It was a small miracle that James was able to show up to Game 2.

But show up he did. And incredibly, he did not show up with a limp or in a full-body cast. In fact, he looked extremely healthy.

Yet after Game 2, Brown reiterated his James-induced health concerns, mostly because of all the vile things the Wizards have perpetrated against the Nike pitchman in the first two games of the series.

Brown said: "Washington has come out and said, 'Hey, they're going to hit LeBron. They're going to hit LeBron. They're going to hit LeBron.' You can't have grown men saying, 'I'm going to go hit somebody.' If that's the case, we, the NBA and the officials cannot allow anything to get out of hand, and they have to keep control over the game on both sides."

It should be pointed out that Brown expressed this grave worry after the Cavaliers defeated the Wizards by 30 points.

It also should be pointed out that the best blow delivered in the series so far was the one James administered to Andray Blatche in Game 1. It was a James-inspired forearm to Blatche's jaw that the three referees apparently missed, just as they miss the hop, skip and jump that James sometimes employs on his way to the basket.

Brown is no different from most of Cleveland. Brown and Cleveland all fear that one day James will take his show to New York, Chicago, Boston or Los Angeles, and then the city slowly will recede into Lake Erie out of civic indifference.

The NBA is inclined to indulge James because of his marketing power.

It probably is not too farfetched to concede that James has become the face of the NBA. Kobe Bryant always will have the woman from Colorado stuffed in his baggage, and Shaquille O'Neal is showing his years.

Perhaps Brown, if only to ease his worry, should call the United Nations before Game 3 tomorrow night and alert the do-nothing body of the Wizards' human rights violations. At least there will be 20,000 light blue helmets in attendance to stand idly by while the Wizards try to maim and injure James.

The metamorphosis of the Wizards into the wicked beasts of the Southeast Division would be comical if they were not trailing 2-0 in the best-of-seven series.

The Wizards came into the series as a highly skilled, finesse-oriented team. Now they are roving bandits who have not showered in months.

Brown has talked so much of the perceived horrors of the Wizards that perhaps he truly believes they somehow are channeling the Bad Boys of the late '80s and early '90s.

He has so skewed the defensive intent of the Wizards that he possibly believes they are wearing brass knuckles on the floor.

All Eddie Jordan has told his players is to be willing to surrender a foul at the basket if James beats the defense on the perimeter. That is a fairly understandable strategy because of James' .712 shooting percentage at the free throw line during the regular season.

Jordan has not ordered his players to hit James over the head with a sledgehammer or commit any of the acts that Brown imagines.

This is not to endorse the notion the referees are persuaded by Brown's fantasy.

They are persuaded by the dictates of the league office, which in turn is persuaded by the marketing power of James.

So he is not the Chosen One. He is the Bubble Player.

And woe to the player who karate chops his head in the manner of Anderson Varejao taking down Blatche in Game 2.
[/font]

Is this moron a NTer?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

outacontrol music

Stringer Bell

eek.gif
smh.gif

Back to ignore for you.

I got the blackberry and emoticon responses to thank for that one, but thank you for taking time out your day to worry about me

laugh.gif
Wait, did you sit and count all his posts on one page, then copy and paste them, and then when he replies, you tell HIM thank you for worrying aboutyou? Que?
wink.gif

^That appears to be the case CP. But when your team isn't in the playoffs, you have a lot of time on your hands between April and June.

Originally Posted by CP1708

outacontrol music

Stringer Bell

eek.gif
smh.gif

Back to ignore for you.

laugh.gif
Wait, did you sit and count all his posts on one page, then copy and paste them, and then when he replies, you tell HIM thank you for worrying about you? Que?
wink.gif

Yup I counted all the way to 4....then copied and pasted

Now, if you'll excuses me I'm going to lay down cause I'm exhausted
eyes.gif

EDIT -
But when your team isn't in the playoffs, you have a lot of time on your hands between April and June.

Not really, my team is atop our division. I'm actually pretty busy with finals and this case study I'm working on right now

smh.gif
at playoffs distracting me from my schoolwork.

I can never focus in the Spring/Summer transition season. Stupid finals, papers, projects, etc.

Originally Posted by CP1708

outacontrol music

Stringer Bell

eek.gif
smh.gif

Back to ignore for you.

laugh.gif
Wait, did you sit and count all his posts on one page, then copy and paste them, and then when he replies, you tell HIM thank you for worrying about you? Que?
wink.gif

Yup I counted all the way to 4....then copied and pasted

Now, if you'll excuses me I'm going to lay down cause I'm exhausted
eyes.gif

EDIT -
But when your team isn't in the playoffs, you have a lot of time on your hands between April and June.

Not really, my team is atop our division. I'm actually pretty busy with finals and this case study I'm working on right now

I hear ya, no reason to get your panties twisted. Was merely commenting on why you would reply sarcastically about him worrying over you, when youwere worrying about him. Now you managed to get me to worry about you as well. We're all worried.
laugh.gif

Thread on....

^No kidding man. I had an 8-page term paper due yesterday and, because of the game, didn't start it until midnight, went to sleep at 3 with 2 pages done,then had to skip 2 classes yesterday to finish it. It's a horrible paper too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom