Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

Do they even make DeShawn Stevenson jerseys? Or will he just wear one made out of a white t-shirt and puff paint like the high school girlfriend of aquarterback during homecoming?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Do they even make DeShawn Stevenson jerseys? Or will he just wear one made out of a white t-shirt and puff paint like the high school girlfriend of a quarterback during homecoming?

Yea they do, i think most of them are sold at the verizon center because outside of their i doubt they would even sell.

Who gives a +!$+ whether or not Soulja Boy makes it to a game? It's Soulja Boy for God's sake. He's going to have no impact on the game, andhe's setting himself up for embarrassment if he shows up: WHO THE HELL WEARS DESHAWN STEVENSON JERSEYS? LET ALONE AFTER HE GOES 1-9 AND IS TORCHED FOR 32PTS.

Now, if Jay-Z shows up courtside next to Soulja Boy and talks +!$+ the whole time pulling for Cleveland, THAT would be something interesting.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

All I got to say is that LeBron can't be considered an MVP until he can make a free throw without having to quiet the crowd from saying MVP while he shoots. Come on Bron you should be able to shot either way, do you think that the crowd in Washington is going to keep quiet for you?

BTW I like LeBron but quieting the crowd is so football.

He will improve there....

Off Subject..... the MVP race is down to Kobe and CP3 anyways....
ohwell.gif

Although The CAVS actually suck witout Bron
eyes.gif
... Without CP3 the Hornetswouldnt have been anything in the West. Both the Celtics and Lakers won without considerable contributions from their stars throughout the season.....

Back to the thread-
We head to DC up 2-0
Cavs by 7
pimp.gif

If the Wizards don't win tonight this series is over. Let's go Wiz!!
Nah... this Wiz team will not get swept.... Gilbert and Caron are on the court this year...
But the end result will be the same
laugh.gif

CAVS
pimp.gif

I'm gonna miss this game again because of a stupid Marketing project meeting. I better come home to a W haha. Anyway, good luck to both sides. I don'tthink this one will go 30 pages like Game 1 did though.

Since I'm anal about my grammar, Bron needs some work. "93-86 ARE the only words I need to say."

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I'm gonna miss this game again because of a stupid Marketing project meeting. I better come home to a W haha. Anyway, good luck to both sides. I don't think this one will go 30 pages like Game 1 did though.

Since I'm anal about my grammar, Bron needs some work. "93-86 ARE the only words I need to say."

Don't worry, E.
I'll hook it up via txt msg..if I remember, haha

"The scoreboard, the fans, the signs, it was like people really hated me out there," Stevenson said. "Everything they did was funny. They have a good crowd, and they're supposed to do that when someone goes after their franchise player. They stood up for him."
I like that. I think while both teams are talking, there's still a good respect between the two.

This series is nothing more than some manly competition...and I'm all over every game. It's physical basketball, but dudes are playing hard and wantthese games...that's all you can hope for.

Why are the Wiz wearing those ugly *%$ jerseys again?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
They didn't wanna call a foul on Bron the first play of the game... He got a lot of body on Stevenson.

Back
Top Bottom