Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

roll.gif
Charles reppin Obama

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

roll.gif
Charles reppin Obama

"Everybody in Pennsylvania vote tomorrow!"
laugh.gif

Hopefully Washington comes back to at least make this interesting.

Somehow after this series is over...most of you will still try to blame the Wizards losses on the referees and David Stern.

Man the wizards need to step it up and grab at least one in cleveland. Its hard to win 4 in a row.

Reggie makes this game so hard to watch, i never realized how annoying he is. Its like he's trying to be exciting, but its just like shut up.

THERE YOU GO KENNY
pimp.gif
the Chuckster is that DuDE

The refs overall have done decent.
Agreed.

They gon let em play in the postseason, so expect less ticky tack calls.

And that LeBron "split the double" dunk was the same type steps that Arenas takes ALL the Time.

pimp.gif
Miri Ben Ari

Wizards are taking horrible shots, hopefully they step up the second half to make it a good game

just got in the house...Can't wait to watch the second half..from the last couple of posts I see that My boys are up...LETS GO!!

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Somehow after this series is over...most of you will still try to blame the Wizards losses on the referees and David Stern.

I agree. I can already see it.

^ Barkley was a Republican 'til about 98. He's been an Indepdent for a while now and while be running for Gov. of Alabama in a few years.

Stevenson needs to off himself. Like they just said, he's shot 10-55 in the playoffs the last couple of years. @%*# the Wizards these bammas are playinghorribly, I'm gonna go watch the Caps.

All of you dudes that was hyping Stevenson for saying something to Lebron...

Can you atleast acknowledge the fact that he might go down in NBA History of the most humiliated player in a series ever?

Back
Top Bottom