Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards - Game 2 Post Mon. 4/21 7:00 pm

that was excessive
smh.gif

but not worthy of ejection.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So let me get this straight. Haywood gets ejected for that (yes it WAS flagrant), but Lebron can elbow a guy in the face and it's not even a foul?
laugh.gif
Here yall go crying again...

I have never seen one group of fans cry and complain so much...this is getting borderline ridiculous now.

See, this is what I was talking about in the Lakers-Nuggets thread. If a star player gets hammered, dudes will get ejected.
smh.gif

That wasn't even that bad a foul.

So isn't Haywood suspended now for a game because of the Flagrant 2?

he's big guy, of course its going to look worse than it really is

just like when stack shoved shaq in the finals

the league been getting softer

look at the positive side, a series doesnt start until the home team loses, lol

who's next to get ejected?
my money is on gil

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So let me get this straight. Haywood gets ejected for that (yes it WAS flagrant), but Lebron can elbow a guy in the face and it's not even a foul?
laugh.gif
Here yall go crying again...

I have never seen one group of fans cry and complain so much...this is getting borderline ridiculous now.
Is what I said not true? I already have said that the Wizards are playing like +%@$, and I never implied that ejecting Haywood was going to lose us thegame. I was pointing out the double standard.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

See, this is what I was talking about in the Lakers-Nuggets thread. If a star player gets hammered, dudes will get ejected.
smh.gif

That wasn't even that bad a foul.

it was a foul on the King, what did you expect?

He didn't even go for the ball. *****
That's not always the barometer for a Flagrant 2. He barely touched LeBron.

Blame LeBron for being subhuman. Or gravity.

"LeBron James wanted to get up and fight..."
roll.gif

I bet half of you people don't even play basketball. You can't just push a guy in mid-air and not even go for the ball. That wasn't even a hardfoul...it was cheap.

Come on man...no one should be pushing you like that when your in the air...its just not safe...anybody thats plays basketball ( and can play above the rim)knows what im talking about

Daniels offensive foul on Wallace?

Bahahaha.

Wallace was on one foot and inside the circle.

LeBron shuts up cocky DeShawn Stevenson
Initially down nineteen points, DeShawn Stevenson blows on his hand as if it's on-fire afterburying a three-pointer on LeBron James. But this just adds fuel to the fire with the riff between Stevenson and the L-Train, as James promptly knocks down athree in Stevenson's grill.

dang i missed haywood gettin tossed..i went to grab somethin to eat...i guess the wizards are settin themselves up for defeat if they are comitting frustrationfouls this early into the game..

I wouldn't consider that a full shove (extension of the arms). That was more of a bump or shiver. A full shove is intent to hurt thus being called aFLAGRANT.

And I don't think Haywood was intentionally trying to hurt him.

Back
Top Bottom