Cleveland Indians Quarterly Offseason Thread.

This team $#!@&@% sucks.

Trade Hafner, Sabathia and Marte before the deadline. A rotation of Carmona, Lee, Westbrook, Byrd and Laffey is perfectly fine.
In return for Hafner, Sabathia and Marte, get any kind of bullpen help (middle relief, setup men, closers, whatever) because nobody out there can be trusted,and any kind of offensive help, regardless of position, except catcher and center field.
Cut Kobayashi and Dellucci immediately.
Call up Rick Bauer or Randy Newsom (closers in AAA and AA, respectively).
Keep playing Francisco.
Teach Jhonny how to hit a baseball the other way, or get rid of him, too.

26 runs in the last 11 games. I feel like I'm watching a National League team.

How do you have a collective 2.86 ERA between your six starters, and have 25 losses?

Oh, this is how:

Sizemore - .254
Garko - .245
Gutierrez - .228
Dellucci - .228
Blake - .224
Peralta - .216
Hafner - .216
Cabrera - .172

Disgusting.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

my man changed his sig and avy
roll.gif

and speaking of Indians fans did Allen catch a ban? i ant seen him in a minute

Meanwhile, I gotta say; life in certain mid western city is good

happy.gif

Eight in a row

Number one draft pick

Cubs lost today

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

He murked himself after they got the 6th pick thus eliminating them from the Derrick Rose sweepstakes .....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif

He murked himself after they got the 6th pick thus eliminating them from the Derrick Rose sweepstakes .....

Saw that coming. He only changed his avy about 5 times. All were about lottery and Derrick Rose. Sry Allen
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't worry too much about the Tribe. The entire division is made up of teams that are exhibiting huge deficiencies in one way or another.

Thome, Konerko, and Swisher are all batting south of .220 for the White Sox. The Tigers have the worst team ERA in the majors. Twins players not named JustinMorneau have hit exactly 1 more HR in 1395 AB than Lance Berkman has hit in 173 AB this season AND their #1 starter is Livan Hernandez. Last but certainly notleast, the only team that has hit fewer home runs than the Twins... the Kansas City Royals.

Indians still holding on to Andy Marte? Braves knew that he had no star value and trading him seems a long time ago and Indians still think he will produce
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

last year it was "cut lee please!!!" "C.C is the Cy Young!!"
laugh.gif

you're a bigger joke than i am
smh.gif

laugh.gif
at you calling KLJ a joke... you have him in your sig for crying out loud
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you're an Indians and Cowboys fan. I thought I was the only one. While we're at it, go Lakers, Knicks, and Penguins.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

I wouldn't worry too much about the Tribe. The entire division is made up of teams that are exhibiting huge deficiencies in one way or another.

Thome, Konerko, and Swisher are all batting south of .220 for the White Sox.

Dye .306

Pierzynski .299
Quentin .299 12 Hrs 40 RBIs

Ranked 3rd in team ERA behind Oakland and Atlanta

glasses.gif

Also, Jim and Paul are still good for the occasional home run as was exhibited in game 2 of the series

happy.gif

We're hitting the ball horribly and I still think we'll win the Central with our pitching. Although at this point that's not saying much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Does this look like a series thread to you?

Looks like a Indians playing like crap thread to me & this game just gives more evidence
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom