!!!!Clevelands Got Sole II!!!! April 10th!!!!!!!

Felt a little generous so I thought I'd post a few pics here.

TURNOUT FOR THIS EVENT WAS NICE. GOT TO MEET A LOT OF PEOPLE I NETWORK WITH, PEOPLE IVE SOLD TO OVER THE YEARS AND TALKED TO ON FORUMS. A LOT OF HEAT WAS DISPLAYED.

ANYWAY I GOT 200 PICS FROM THE EVENT AND CAVS VS MAGIC GAME POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK,ILL POST A FEW PICS HERE AND POST THE LINK TO MY ALBUM ON FACEBOOK FOR PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT..
http://www.facebook.com/p...5424666&id=26602891#!/album.php?aid=2157227&id=26602891&ref=mf

Inside joke me and my boys had going on

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

big shout outs to Kevin and Andrew and everybody that helped put together this great event. It was well worth the trip. I came all the way from philly and enjoyed it.

Thanks for the pes Kevin, I also grabbed a ds pair of Mr basketball Lebron 5s for retail, so that was nice.

ALl kinds of heat there. Im going to post the link to my facebook album that contains these pictures for all of you to view. ITs 200 pics so i'm too lazy to post them all here.

KEVIN YOU ARE MY SIZE SO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO GET RID OF *COUGH COUGH* STEWY 6 OR ANY OTHER LEBRON PES GET IN TOUCH. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP

http://www.facebook.com/a...157227&id=26602891&saved
I think you got the ds Mr Bballs off me.. sz 12.5?

Justin I was the kid with the mr bballs on, I talked to you at breakfast. I didnt even realize you were a bron head until I saw you in those oiler 3s
pimp.gif

Cant say enough what a great event this was
pimp.gif

Yes flight I did grab the mr basketballs off you. Thanks for that price.

xbiker nice talking with you as well. I was a jordan head my whole life but over the last 4 or 5 years or so the line has fell off so bad and lebron is my favorite player so I been rocking with his line

son of a !**%!!

i had no idea this was going on..........i have a nice collection too and would have loved to go.

did they really give out lebron PEs? I wear sz 15 and am kicking myself now for missing out on this.

ugh

how often do they do this type of thing?

around here, probably not often at all

SMH

^damn homie you gotta make it outta the sports forum sometimes, lol.

yes they gave out free Lebron PE's + raffled off a few in large sizes.

Cleveland's Got sole and Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase have been alternating years since 2007. so 2011 will be in Cincy then hopefully again back in Cleveland in 2012.

on another note Kevin and Andrew you guys did a great job with the event this year I know for me just displaying my collection was draining I couldn't imagine having to put that whole thing together so I gotta give big props to you guys. The event was awesome seemed jam packed with people the entire show.

-ZG

Thanks Zach. It was nice to finally meet you as well.

And thank you for dragging your collection out to display. I definately know it's no easy undertaking.
We had a wrap-up meeting with Villa and The LeBron James Family Foundation, and everybody was
beyond thrilled with how everything went. We have BIG plans for 2012, so be ready all. It will
be legendary, I promise you.

Anyone who came out, displayed, stopped by, or partisipated in anyway. THANK YOU!!!!
The event couldn't have been what it was without every single person who came through,
told a friend about it, passed out flyers, displayed their collections, and on and on.
Thank you everyone!! It was a great day, though a bit hectic for Kev and I. Wish I had more
time to chop it up with everyone. We will most definately be deligating better next time.
Look forward to seeing everyone next year in Cincy and back in Cleveland in 2012.

-Andrew-

T21D/ San Antonio SneaksUp family and Dann Manns of Houston will be there in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom