ClintMJ23 Jordan Collection Vs, VIs, XIIIs, etc

Yo!

What's up NT! Figured I'd finally get around to takin' some pics of my Air Jordan Shoe Collection!
Most shoes are size 10.5 but I have a few 11s and 10s in there.
Have a few GS sizes in there for my son, Jordan, as he grows up and more to come!
My faves are the VIs, Vs, and XIIIs in that order.

Great collection, lots of heat. Clean @!% Midnight VI's, great XX3's and Playoff XIII's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good stuff. Nice Playoff 13s.

My favorite sig J is also the 5s.

Thanks! Didn't really start collecting until the end of '07. I had a few, namely the Black/Red XIs, Cool Grey XIs (Sadly Sold), Playoff XIIIs, and acouple others.
My rotation right now is the Carmine VIs, Black/Metallic Vs, Black/Red XIIIs, Carolina Vs, and White/Red XX3 Lows.
Get a ton of customers/people askin' about the Vs and VIs!

I really only buy what I like. There are a few CDPs in there that I got for just one pair but that's all good.
Not a big fan of the 3s, but I have been searching for some pristine 10.5 True Blues for almost a year now!
If they re-retro later this year I can add one to the rotation and one to the collection.
Also lookin for a 10.5 XIII low Black/Blue.
Both soles on my midnight VIs are that Icey!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solekeep3r

dope stuff man......6 pairs of carmines..........
happy.gif

Fave Js of all time
pimp.gif
I figure I can bust out a fresh pair 10 years fromnow, 20 years..., and so on! Assuming I can make 1 pair last 10 years on a 2-3 times per week rotation!

The sixth pair is a size 5.5y for my son when gets bigger!

Back
Top Bottom