Clippers want Isiah as coach..

Isiah Thomas has emerged as a candidate to run the Clippers, a source has told FOX Sports.
The Clippers have reached out to Thomas to take over as coach,general manager and president, according to a source close to thesituation.

Mike Dunleavy was revealed of his coaching duties earlier this week, but he remains the general manager.

Thomas, the former coach of the Pacers and Knicks, is currently coaching at Florida International University.

http://basketball.realgm....ers_eyeing_isiah_thomas/

laugh.gif

Clippers HAVE to be thinking "What's he going to do? Make us a perennial cellar dweller?"

laugh.gif

damn... you might as well throw an extra couple bucks at Baron and have him be coach/player at the same time. I cant imagine that Isiah will be any more effective.

Mojodmonky1: You need to edit your sig, please.

No pics. Emoticons are pics. Thanks.

my bad ska. should be good now.

no insight on the topic at hand? too high and mighty as a laker fan to throw us clipper fans a bone?
smile.gif

Seriously,  this can't be real right?  After his last stint, you would think he'd be perma-banned from the nba already

Mojodmonky1:
no insight on the topic at hand? too high and mighty as a laker fan to throw us clipper fans a bone?
smile.gif

I already gave my opinion, though.

From earlier in the thread:

Clippers HAVE to be thinking "What's he going to do? Make us a perennial cellar dweller?"

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom