Closed

Am I the only one hoping we do get Matt Schaub? Not via trade obviously but thats the only decent name out of Sanchez/Freeman/Vick that could be a stop gap QB.

I don't know man, Schaub over Vick?

I doubt Vick can stay healthy at this point. Id rather roll out McG over Freeman & Sanchez. We need at least one vet tho, Trent Edwards doesn't count lol.

I know Shaub is NTs Punching bag but when his footwork was good he was a solid QB with that being said I want no part of him here :lol:

Schaub a good one two year option ...while a rookie QB sit and studies, to think about it I don't mind Sanchez either ...if price is low..low risk high rewards ...we a few years from playoff ...and I believe that what Reggie and DA believe too...gotta groom own homegrown picks.

[h2]Raiders, Texans in trade talks over Schaub[/h2]
Source: Texans And Raiders In Serious Trade Talks For Matt Schaub « CBS Houston

HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans and Oakland Raiders have been in serious talks about a trade involving Matt Schaub heading to Oakland, a source has told SportsRadio 610.

SportsRadio 610 learned that the Texans are trying to make the deal and eventually want a quarterback that can step in an play right away in 2014, whether that is in the draft or in a trade.

The Texans are looking to ship out Matt Schaub and his $10.5 million in salary cap cost to the Raiders, who have $59.9 million in cap space, and free up more cap room for their own ability to grab someone else in free agency or via trade.

There is no word on who or what the Texans would be receiving back from Oakland or if any other players would leave the Texans.

The Texans are one of two teams that have yet to sign a free agent. The Rams are the other.

The Raiders and Texans will meet up in Oakland this year.

[h2]Raiders, Texans in trade talks over Schaub[/h2]

Source: Texans And Raiders In Serious Trade Talks For Matt Schaub « CBS Houston

HOUSTON (CBS HOUSTON) – The Houston Texans and Oakland Raiders have been in serious talks about a trade involving Matt Schaub heading to Oakland, a source has told SportsRadio 610.

SportsRadio 610 learned that the Texans are trying to make the deal and eventually want a quarterback that can step in an play right away in 2014, whether that is in the draft or in a trade.

The Texans are looking to ship out Matt Schaub and his $10.5 million in salary cap cost to the Raiders, who have $59.9 million in cap space, and free up more cap room for their own ability to grab someone else in free agency or via trade.

There is no word on who or what the Texans would be receiving back from Oakland or if any other players would leave the Texans.

The Texans are one of two teams that have yet to sign a free agent. The Rams are the other.

The Raiders and Texans will meet up in Oakland this year.

Hell naw, we better be receiving some picks also and Texans paying some of his Salary ....I was thinking sign his *** for cheap when they release him not trade for him ,,,

Alex Carrington  - DL - Bills

Free agent DT Alex Carrington is visiting the Raiders on Sunday.

The Rams will be next on his visit list, assuming he gets out of Oakland. Carrington visited the Steelers late last week, and has also drawn interest from the Browns. The 27-year-old (in June) is an effective pass rusher when healthy.

Related:  RaidersRams

Source:  Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Mar 16 - 6:06 PM

“@Jerrymcd: Raiders are interested in Schaub, but almost zero chance they pick up his existing contract. McKenzie is patient, will wait until he's cut.”

I dont see the infatuation with teddy bridgewater

I still like sammy Watkins or go Defense with 1st rounder or O-Line

I have no clue where we're going with this pick. We desperately need a QB to groom for the job, but at the cost of passing up someone like Sammy Watkins or a Greg Robinson?

I think Reggie makes the cautious move and drafts Robinson or Matthews. But I'm not confident in saying that.

Back
Top Bottom