Closed

They can draft a Tackle in the 3rd/4th round and plug him in if Menelik goes down again.
They can throw Barnes on LT if Menelik gets hurt. *excuse me while I throw up*

Hopefully they sign Penn or another lineman capable of playing LT. I'd play Penn at G & and then move him to LT if something happens w/ Watson.

Let's face it, they took Watson in the top 40 b/c they thought he could be a future LT.
They offered Veldheer a RT contract b/c they thought they had a LT in Watson.
They signed a RT in Howard b/c they already had their LT for next year.

All signs point to Menelik starting as LT. That's why I don't think we go Tackle at 5.

Watson/Safford/Wiznieski/RG/Howard would've been nasty :smh:

We could've used Barnes/Boothe/Mady/Bergstrom or a draft pick at that RG and DMC might've hit 1000

Last edited:
They can draft a Tackle in the 3rd/4th round and plug him in if Menelik goes down again.
They can throw Barnes on LT if Menelik gets hurt. *excuse me while I throw up*

Hopefully they sign Penn or another lineman capable of playing LT. I'd play Penn at G & and then move him to LT if something happens w/ Watson.

Let's face it, they took Watson in the top 40 b/c they thought he could be a future LT.
They offered Veldheer a RT contract b/c they thought they had a LT in Watson.
They signed a RT in Howard b/c they already had their LT for next year.

All signs point to Menelik starting as LT. That's why I don't think we go Tackle at 5.

I like the way you think.
I'm over here just prayin for Penn

quote name="Ihatemyshoes" url="/t/578479/raider-nation-offseason-thread-welcome-justin-tuck-lamarr-woodley/1200#post_20104149"]One season and he already consider injury prone? LOL ....
[/quot No just saying I would draft Robinson

Last edited:
[h3]Any Raiders signing[/h3]
To quote Buffalo Springfield: "Something's happening here. What it is, ain't exactly clear." Fighting to save his job, general manager Reggie McKenzie drastically overpaid  for a pair of average tackles only to have his owner put the kibosh on Rodger Saffold's $42.5 million contract just as the player's parents were arriving in town  to witness the signing. McKenzie then began reconstructing his decrepit defense by signing an aging, injury-prone Justin Tuck  to a contract theGiants  had no interest in matching. McKenzie's free agency approach is adesperate, flailing heave  -- not a model for sustained success.

-- Chris Wesseling 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000334118/article/worst-freeagent-signings-so-far

-dat RAIDER hate is strong!!

If the patriots or broncos signed Tuck it would have been "Tuck coming off a career year! They really stole this guy" Lol

@BairCSN 30s
Raiders snagged a vet left tackle. Donald Penn agrees to terms of a contract. Was weighing Raiders and Washington.

Vic Tafur  @VicTafur

OT Donald Penn may have decided on #Raiders after all. He is "closing in" on a deal per @RapSheet

Vic Tafur  @VicTafur

Done deal. #Raiders get a left tackle

-Looks like we got our LT ....Reggie
pimp.gif

baow baow baow
Bruhs. we're gettin there, baby :smokin

EDIT: can i get an updated cap space?
someone on reddit said we had 28.5 mill left (this was before signing Penn)
anyone have any figures?

Last edited:
According to espn the raiders are getting free agents who's hitting wrong side of 30 o injury prone LOL. Nonetheless like the additions

Last edited:
Lol at wrong side of 30. Who have we signed that's over 30? I'm almost certain most of them haven't hit 30 yet.

Penn, boothe, and tuck are 30. I think
I'd guess woodley is too
--- woodley will be 30 this November

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom