Closed

Just heard Teddy had a notso great pro- day

not to mention he didnt throw at combine I do not want a Qb in the 1st round makes no sense.

I would not be confident in our staffs ability to develop a great qb. Even Gruden with all his Qb knowledge doesnt have that on his resume as a headcoach

WR's are always easy to find. If they believe Teddy is a franchise QB get him if not get Mack or Clowney if available.

The problem is that, eventually, we do need to draft and train a QB. No franchise QB is leaving their situation, not in today's NFL.

RT@AdamSchefter : Raiders reached agreement with former Packers WR James Jones, per ESPN source.

Raiders giving former Packers WR James Jones a three-year deal.

RT@AdamSchefter : Raiders reached agreement with former Packers WR James Jones, per ESPN source.

Raiders giving former Packers WR James Jones a three-year deal.
There's been rumor about this since last year ...my co-workers know some of jones peoples and they were talking bout him coming back home w/ Raider's ...good sign by Raider's 

Another solid signing. Looking forward to people telling us the Raiders ****ed up again.

Excited to see the terms of the deal too. Reggie's been doing really well putting together contracts that benefit us.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
Jones was homeless for time growing up in San Jose; went to Gunderson High; does lot of volunteer work for shelters in San Jose & Green Bay

Respect, man.

Last edited:
Love the move, the WR core should be real solid with Jones, Moore, Rod and Holmes. And Criner's eventual breakout :nerd: :lol:
Just need someone that can get the ball to them...

I'm telling you guys, this beautiful weather we're having is convincing these guys to stay once we land. James remembered what it was like to be in the Bay Area in March, compared it to Green Bay and said nah, I'm gonna stay here :lol:

Forgot we still had Holmes on the team Criner most likely gone. If we get Watkins Mcgloin might have some weapons and a nice WR corps.

I'm telling you guys, this beautiful weather we're having is convincing these guys to stay once we land. James remembered what it was like to be in the Bay Area in March, compared it to Green Bay and said nah, I'm gonna stay here :lol:

Word I wonder why that doesnt play more of a factor with these guys. I guess taxes are high in CA so they probably use that against us.

I hope we keep McGloin and start him.
I think Sanchez and Shaub will do well and reinvent their careers but why trade for either when we have a hungry and smart QB already.

Steve Corkran ‏@CorkOnTheNFL 6m
Raiders sign OL Kevin Boothe, the player they drafted in 2006, cut one year later and watched help Giants win two Super Bowls as starter.

safe to say Raiders should never use ZBS again. :lol:

FallonSmithCSN: James Jones' contract with the #Raiders is 3yrs $11.3M w/ $4.5M guaranteed, per league source.

Reggie must speak in in Devil's tongue or something. How is he getting these players to play for such favorable deals?

What happen to all the Reggie hater's at, dude putting in work, he making us  good on salary cap for a couple of years...putting together a nice group of veteran players and hopefully we gonna have a nice Draft to go with it, ...beside loosing Veldheer + Houston  and the Saffold snafu...he getting a Solid B+ in my book...DA now have no more excuses 

ESPN’s Adam Schefter  first reported that the Raiders have signed veteran OL Kevin Boothe  to a two-year contract.     
pimp.gif

Last edited:
“@ProFootballTab: Not confirmed #RaiderNation, hearing Penn left Skins without a contract. Hearing @RAIDERS offer was better, better weather too :smile:

Veldheer is the only knock I have against Reggie, and even that was soothed somewhat by learning that Mark was leaning on him not to sign him.

“@BairCSN: #Raiders still in play for Donald Penn, but his agent is asking for a lot. #******** trying to snag him too.”

Oaktown making moves this off-season

Hope they can succeed this season

Why did the Raiders let Jennings go and sign McFadden instead?

This is IMO the most questionable move... they could've had a star-caliber starter at the RB position.

Now who do they have at RB besides McFragile

Last edited:
Oaktown making moves this off-season
Hope they can succeed this season

Why did the Raiders let Jennings go and sign McFadden instead?

This is IMO the most questionable move... they could've had a star-caliber starter at the RB position.

Now who do they have at RB besides McFragile

I didn't like losing Jennings either but there's a lot of talent ready to make a move at the position.

Back
Top Bottom