Closet Collectors Amazing Collection! (Check me out)

These are not all my shoes but a good majority of them! Im adding more shoes every day to my collection! More tocome!
grin.gif

if you can tell me why u think there fake,and which ones then no need to comment, like i said most of them have a store receipt or a online conofirmationreceipt!

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

^ which ones? becuase i can provided detailed tags pics and most of my shoes have a receipt for them
Your tour yellow 4's, white green 4's & those Laneys look suspect.

i can easily prove laneys are authentic, iwth a pic of the product number and also tour white green i purchased ooff ebay years ago

not all your pics are loading for me (too many lol). Last pair I see is your Omega 1s which look fake, like mentioned above your Laneys look fake, your Flint13s look fake. Those are just what stood out to me while scrolling down.

No hate bro...there's a lot of "good" fakes out there and to some it's difficult to tell the difference.

To be honest those Black/Green Spiz'ikes look Fake, as well as the fire Red ones. If I'm wrong my apologies but that's just what it looks like.

*edit: For example the "cement" should actually say a bunch of stuff, not be an actual print. And I have no idea why those white/green 4s have"Nike" Hang Tags because that was from a different era of Retros.

i understand hard to tell now adays but hey i kno what i got and mostof my shoes i can privide pics of ^ but my fire red ones i know i havea receipt for alsowill take some pics for you casue know one like there shoews to be fakes

Originally Posted by deerikb

Good collection in 75% of it wasnt fake
tired.gif

^ lol #%$% dude 75% im sure 99% of my shoes are authentic but like i said every idiot has there opioion
laugh.gif
just makesure %75 percent of yabrain isworking correctly

OK....

Playoff 12s looks to have smooth cheap quality leather
Laneys 23 is too small and wrong position
Flint 13s should reflect on blue mesh panels
Pacific 7s blue is too dark (could just be the lighting)
Alpha 1s the picture print is too dark
Chartruese 14s (never seen fakes of those before) but looks to be cheap Nubuck, when a real pair has decent quality suede/nubuck
Tour 4s should have nubuck wings, not enough spleckle on midsole, and netting squares are too big
White/green 4s shouldnt have a Nike Air hangtag, and netting is off
All your Spizikes look off should have words in the print not actual print, on the black pair the toe cap with green print looks painted on not indented.

just my observations.....

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

These are pics of the box tag and shoe tag of the laneys v to confirm they are authentic!

the box is fake "JRDN" should be "JORDAN" Real boxes would never abbreviate it, and you a lot of 1's lol

^^alright...my bad on the Flints.

again man...we're not hating...we're a sneaker community and just trying to help.

Damn bro sucks that most of your stuff is fake
eyes.gif

that is why i dont mess with JB to much too much.

Originally Posted by s dubl

OK....

Playoff 12s looks to have smooth cheap quality leather
Laneys 23 is too small and wrong position
Flint 13s should reflect on blue mesh panels
Pacific 7s blue is too dark (could just be the lighting)
Alpha 1s the picture print is too dark
Chartruese 14s (never seen fakes of those before) but looks to be cheap Nubuck, when a real pair has decent quality suede/nubuck
Tour 4s should have nubuck wings, not enough spleckle on midsole, and netting squares are too big
White/green 4s shouldnt have a Nike Air hangtag, and netting is off
All your Spizikes look off should have words in the print not actual print, on the black pair the toe cap with green print looks painted on not indented.

just my observations.....
playoff 12s are in excellent shape and jsut becuse therenot beat up and wrinkled do notmakethem fakes at all
laney 23s pics have just been provided to prove auhtentic
alpha 1s print isthe exact shadethey should be,if you want me to take a picinthe light instead of at night then maybe that will make a diffrence
14s pics can be provided of those as wellto prove authentic and there a sizse 12.5never seen a fake pair come in that size
4s are the same way iopurchased off ebay so i can not confirm those spizke on the other hand most of receipts

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

all retros and fakes
roll.gif
no heat at all

lol ??fakes??? retros?? loser look im tiredof providing pics and proving authentic lol dudes dont have nothin else better to do wow see one pics and say fakelol but hey i knowmy shoes are authentic thats all that mattersm man

Back
Top Bottom