Clubbing Attire

What's good NT? Your boy finally turned 21 and starting to experience that 21+ nightlife. I figured I would expand my wardrobe and cop some new clubbing attire - some jeans, shoes, shirts, etc. Where do you guys usually cop your gear? What brands? Let me know! 
smile.gif

What's good NT? Your boy finally turned 21 and starting to experience that 21+ nightlife. I figured I would expand my wardrobe and cop some new clubbing attire - some jeans, shoes, shirts, etc. Where do you guys usually cop your gear? What brands? Let me know! 
smile.gif

You're doing it all wrong.
You need warm gear to fight off the frigid temperatures, preferable black so the baby seal blood won't stain while you club like:
mightyhunter2006ja4.jpg

I'd stick to brands like Northface or something.
Have a great time clubbing youngblood.

You need warm gear to fight off the frigid temperatures, preferable black so the baby seal blood won't stain while you club like:
mightyhunter2006ja4.jpg

^lol you a fool

seriously...i get all my clubbing attire at Express...don't buy anything full price there since there's sales like every other week

^lol you a fool

seriously...i get all my clubbing attire at Express...don't buy anything full price there since there's sales like every other week

Honestly I've been on NT awhile and you will be flamed horribly for this post. NTers are vicious
With that being said, the only real thing I can tell you friend is the best way to learn how to dress properly in club attire is to see what other people are wearing for that specific club/lounge/(bar?). Every club has their own standard of dress code - some being incredibly high to others being very easy going. Ask your close friends who have exp clubbing because guranteed they wont make fun of you - if their your friends theyll show you what to wear for every venue you attend.

Honestly I've been on NT awhile and you will be flamed horribly for this post. NTers are vicious
With that being said, the only real thing I can tell you friend is the best way to learn how to dress properly in club attire is to see what other people are wearing for that specific club/lounge/(bar?). Every club has their own standard of dress code - some being incredibly high to others being very easy going. Ask your close friends who have exp clubbing because guranteed they wont make fun of you - if their your friends theyll show you what to wear for every venue you attend.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

mightyhunter2006ja4.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

mightyhunter2006ja4.jpg

laugh.gif

Solid color Ralph Lauren or Lacoste polo, jeans that fit nicely, and actual shoes not sneakers.

Solid color Ralph Lauren or Lacoste polo, jeans that fit nicely, and actual shoes not sneakers.

stripped shirts (make sure ur white undershirt is clearly visible), dark jeans, dark shoes.. seems to be what every 21yo is wearing at the clubs nowadays. 
laugh.gif

I checked out Express' site, some good stuff there. Don't see why I should be flamed horribly, I'm just looking for input to step my wardrobe game up while not spending too much - but thanks for the feedback.

stripped shirts (make sure ur white undershirt is clearly visible), dark jeans, dark shoes.. seems to be what every 21yo is wearing at the clubs nowadays. 
laugh.gif

I checked out Express' site, some good stuff there. Don't see why I should be flamed horribly, I'm just looking for input to step my wardrobe game up while not spending too much - but thanks for the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom