Clubbing... Un-appreciation?

I was at war room today, buzzed... with a lot of people. I guess I am bored or "clubbed out" or whatever... I would much rather go eat atPalimino's ($5 pizza's FTW!) or something... but man... I can honestly say, War Room has got borring... FLY KICKS FTW!!!

I went to the war room for the first time a couple weeks ago... it was coo, good music (for the most part... i guess i went on the wrong night) a lot ofasians.... I liked it because its more of my crowd but my friends felt out of place, they like ballroom
sick.gif
but it would have been more fun if i knew morepeople that go there...

Throwing a party at War Room on the 28th! everyone should roll through.

The problem with clubs is that the weekends are PACKED. Nobody in Seattle understands the beauty of weeknights. fridays and Saturdays are a cluster-f.

War Room was my spot every Saturday a few years back...I went back a few months ago and felt out of place
laugh.gif

Clubs= DRAMA
Bars= Everyone knows your name and you're just chilling watching a game.

^War room has changed completely in like 2 year span. Extra wack/crowded/lame shoeheads, playing the same mixes over and over. Like somebody said above
people should go out more on the weeknights. Seattle is basically a small city with minimal nightlife though. To much of anything gets boring though, war roomuse to be pretty diverse
know its typically all of one group.

LOL at "Lots of Asians". I have heard that before numerous times. War Room used to be fun, Friday and Saturday seem to be the night when all theasian sneaker heads want to be seen, so they go to the war room.

Clubs are pretty wack, unless your trying to scope some ladies, even then Ive always had better luck in bars around there; Lindas, CHA, King Cobra, MOE, theresalot of dope mystical capital hill spots.

PS. Get More Drunk. That always livens up the party.

All the asia shoeheads started going to War Room on Sat's because Level 5/Element shut down hahaa. it is pretty lame from what I hear now, but feb 28th isstill going down. Chris Brown in the building!

tonyt wrote:
All the asia shoeheads started going to War Room on Sat's because Level 5/Element shut down hahaa. it is pretty lame from what I hear now, but feb 28th is still going down. Chris Brown in the building!

Uh oh... look out ladies....

Back
Top Bottom