*** CMONWEALTH VA/DC CLIPSE NEW ERA FITTED PICK-UP HELP ***

hola brooklyn

Banned
So I was able to get in touch with the VA store and shorty on the line confirmed that in store they do have the fitted in the size and color I've been sodesperately looking (7 1/4, Silver [black underbrim w/ white logos). The website only lists a size 7 3/4. So when I asked if she'd take a phone order forit she said she would and I reminded her that I wasn't in the US but I was in Toronto, Canada and she hit me with the "ugh, we don't ship toCanada..." like Canada was another planet. So Im just looking to see if there are any kind fellow NT'ers in the DC or VA area that want to help me getmy hands on the fitted Id greatly appreciate it. And if you can even make a call again to the store just to confirm that they actually have it before you gothat would be better. All costs and shipping will be covered via Paypal and Ill even throw in a little labor fee for your time. Let me know.
wink.gif

I think C'MON re-up'd on a full size run of these fitteds.
Anyone in the area that lives near the shop can snatch me a 7 1/4 i'd appreciate it.

i was at cmon dc this week and they had a bunch of stuff that they had found or something. i might go back this week and if i do ill snag u guys some of em.

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

Anyone in the area that lives near the shop can snatch me a 7 1/4 i'd appreciate it.

is the one you want on the website?

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

is the one you want on the website?
clipse-cap-slvr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom