CNY Area(Syracuse, Rochester, Oswego, Ithaca, Binghamton, Cortland)

Hello to all I know there is an Upstate thread but they refer to mostly the Albany Area, and we all know its not a fun trip anywhere in New York once the snow hits so i'm making a more local thread for NT'ers in my area. We can also post in the Upstate thread so we are all still in the loop, you never know what someone is looking for. Any updates for sneakers, parties or general ideas? Im starting off with the Cool Grey XI's will be a midnight release for most retailers in Carousel Mall, Champs, FA, and Finish Line are all comfirmed. Also Lebron Pre-heats will be available on Friday 11/19 at FA opening at 9am but that time will probably get pushed up.

Hello to all I know there is an Upstate thread but they refer to mostly the Albany Area, and we all know its not a fun trip anywhere in New York once the snow hits so i'm making a more local thread for NT'ers in my area. We can also post in the Upstate thread so we are all still in the loop, you never know what someone is looking for. Any updates for sneakers, parties or general ideas? Im starting off with the Cool Grey XI's will be a midnight release for most retailers in Carousel Mall, Champs, FA, and Finish Line are all comfirmed. Also Lebron Pre-heats will be available on Friday 11/19 at FA opening at 9am but that time will probably get pushed up.

From Oneonta area..but went to school in Albany for undergrad..

I'm a teacher in the area who collects shoes..

My updates mainly come from Albany area because i'm there every weekend..

I'll definitely b up in the 'Cuse for those South Beach Lebrons this Friday (might have to use a half of a sick day
laugh.gif
)

From Oneonta area..but went to school in Albany for undergrad..

I'm a teacher in the area who collects shoes..

My updates mainly come from Albany area because i'm there every weekend..

I'll definitely b up in the 'Cuse for those South Beach Lebrons this Friday (might have to use a half of a sick day
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

oh wow thats cool im camping out on swoosh for my pair of south beaches.
That's my first option..and i'm gonna try really hard to get 'em online..but if not..i'm takin a half day off to cop in person..

That's my first option..and i'm gonna try really hard to get 'em online..but if not..i'm takin a half day off to cop in person..

jayz, whats up bro, its been a while? I'll be trying to hit the mall up but I have to open my bank at 8am. No swoosh for me.

DMXGOD, nice to meet you.
I've been in Syracuse my whole life, except a few years in Morrisville for school. I work at a local bank, been collecting since around 2000.

jayz, whats up bro, its been a while? I'll be trying to hit the mall up but I have to open my bank at 8am. No swoosh for me.

DMXGOD, nice to meet you.
I've been in Syracuse my whole life, except a few years in Morrisville for school. I work at a local bank, been collecting since around 2000.

Ended up coppin my South Beach Lebrons on NDC instead of makin an hour an a half trip up to the 'Cuse..172 flat
pimp.gif

Ended up coppin my South Beach Lebrons on NDC instead of makin an hour an a half trip up to the 'Cuse..172 flat
pimp.gif

NICE! dont blame you I wouldn't want to take that trip either, I know a few did though.

NICE! dont blame you I wouldn't want to take that trip either, I know a few did though.

My bad nobody was really showing up in here, I know the Cement 3's have started to hit the stores, the box is sick! All stores have confirmed release so shouldn't be an easy pick-up, real heat next month with Allstar xiii's and Royal Foams. Went out to Homegrown in Ithaca to see my boy Drew. Had some new Nike SB releases, some sick blue blazers and dunks. Ended up with an SB backpack.

My bad nobody was really showing up in here, I know the Cement 3's have started to hit the stores, the box is sick! All stores have confirmed release so shouldn't be an easy pick-up, real heat next month with Allstar xiii's and Royal Foams. Went out to Homegrown in Ithaca to see my boy Drew. Had some new Nike SB releases, some sick blue blazers and dunks. Ended up with an SB backpack.

nothing yet sir! they have kind of become a forgotten release with all the shoes prior and coming after. Best bet would be FTL in carousel mall.

nothing yet sir! they have kind of become a forgotten release with all the shoes prior and coming after. Best bet would be FTL in carousel mall.

Back
Top Bottom