CNY Area(Syracuse, Rochester, Oswego, Ithaca, Binghamton, Cortland)

^^I heard only Footlockers got the XI black/red ie's..i know Crossgates in Albany got 'em..Oakdale mall..Rotterdam Mall..not sure if any stores in Syracuse got 'em..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^I heard only Footlockers got the XI black/red ie's..i know Crossgates in Albany got 'em..Oakdale mall..Rotterdam Mall..not sure if any stores in Syracuse got 'em..

from my knowledge just street game and champs and apparently finishlines shipment got mixed up so they wont get them til sometime this week.

from my knowledge just street game and champs and apparently finishlines shipment got mixed up so they wont get them til sometime this week.

that finish line is crazy same thing happen to the sprite lebrons there. I knew champs had them but wasnt interested. Aug 10th for the Emerald Griffey Max 1's. Im kinda on a small break from kicks right now, not feeling right.

that finish line is crazy same thing happen to the sprite lebrons there. I knew champs had them but wasnt interested. Aug 10th for the Emerald Griffey Max 1's. Im kinda on a small break from kicks right now, not feeling right.

i like to see this thread, didn't know we had so many heads on here. heard there was a sheisty incident at footaction @ carousel for the xi release. one of the employees sold them early in a different box 
laugh.gif
. glad i stayed home. 

i like to see this thread, didn't know we had so many heads on here. heard there was a sheisty incident at footaction @ carousel for the xi release. one of the employees sold them early in a different box 
laugh.gif
. glad i stayed home. 

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

laugh.gif
. glad i stayed home. 
Thought they got rid of the shadyness with the last manager..guarantee there were at least a 100 or more people there..

laugh.gif
. glad i stayed home. 
Thought they got rid of the shadyness with the last manager..guarantee there were at least a 100 or more people there..

laugh.gif
. glad i stayed home. 
IDK BUT if the last manager was still their i might have secured a pair.smh.

laugh.gif
. glad i stayed home. 
IDK BUT if the last manager was still their i might have secured a pair.smh.

Heard rumors of a House of Hoops comin to Syracuse and Albany..don't know how true it is..

Heard rumors of a House of Hoops comin to Syracuse and Albany..don't know how true it is..

I actually heard the same thing. So hopefully there's a ounce of truth in it.

I actually heard the same thing. So hopefully there's a ounce of truth in it.

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

where the cuse/rochester heads at? IV's dropping this weekend where everybody coppin at

my spot fell through in the cuse so it looks like online for me.

Originally Posted by rarenikepairs

where the cuse/rochester heads at? IV's dropping this weekend where everybody coppin at

my spot fell through in the cuse so it looks like online for me.

If you arrive early enough..you should b good to get your cements tomorrow morn.

If you arrive early enough..you should b good to get your cements tomorrow morn.

Back
Top Bottom