CNY Area(Syracuse, Rochester, Oswego, Ithaca, Binghamton, Cortland)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

If you arrive early enough..you should b good to get your cements tomorrow morn.

yeah im not in syracuse anymore and i crashed my car smh

If you arrive early enough..you should b good to get your cements tomorrow morn.

yeah im not in syracuse anymore and i crashed my car smh

All All Star game releases were Footlocker 34th and 42nd..various mom and pop spots..and House of Hoops releases..try your luck on eBay..

All All Star game releases were Footlocker 34th and 42nd..various mom and pop spots..and House of Hoops releases..try your luck on eBay..

im still super shocked at that glad eastbay came through on the mints

im still super shocked at that glad eastbay came through on the mints

Originally Posted by dakid926

Wow I havent been in here in awhile... Whats good everyone? Anyone getting Playoff XII?
Damn skippy I am
laugh.gif
..two pairs if my money is right..gotta pay these bills first..what bout u fam?

Wow I havent been in here in awhile... Whats good everyone? Anyone getting Playoff XII?
Damn skippy I am
laugh.gif

im actually tryin to run up on a few pairs to flip but best believe i need those obsidians.

im actually tryin to run up on a few pairs to flip but best believe i need those obsidians.

Damn skippy I am
laugh.gif
Yeah got my one pair, it was a little crazy though everyone and they momma was out there this morning. 

Damn skippy I am
laugh.gif
Yeah got my one pair, it was a little crazy though everyone and they momma was out there this morning. 

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

yeah those obsidians are def coming home on release day. Where you out there this morning? Everyone was out in line with "last nights" outfits on. 

yeah those obsidians are def coming home on release day. Where you out there this morning? Everyone was out in line with "last nights" outfits on. 

i was there after the aftermath. now realizing i need a real connect to land anything.

i was there after the aftermath. now realizing i need a real connect to land anything.

Anyone here from or live in Ithaca....i'm going to be there for a while and just wanted to gain some info on the place

Back
Top Bottom