Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

I live in Palm Desert about 10 minutes from the polo grounds but hell if some stranger is staying with me. No offense.

frown.gif
i thought we was a family
after reading the 'what's the Grimiest thing you've done' thread, i wouldnt let any of you hooligans in my house either.

Lmao you got it sir

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I live in Palm Desert about 10 minutes from the polo grounds but hell if some stranger is staying with me. No offense.

frown.gif
i thought we was a family
after reading the 'what's the Grimiest thing you've done' thread, i wouldnt let any of you hooligans in my house either.

Lmao you got it sir

I'll smoke you out fat if you let me take a shower at your crib on like Saturday night. Dead srs.

I'll smoke you out fat if you let me take a shower at your crib on like Saturday night. Dead srs.

Someone post some crazy **+ stories from what went down last year or previous years... The lineup has me intrigued, but I think half of the experience would be the party/atmosphere of the weekend.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Someone post some crazy **+ stories from what went down last year or previous years... The lineup has me intrigued, but I think half of the experience would be the party/atmosphere of the weekend.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Haha. I'm good. My wife is the CFO and GM for a medical marijuana dispensary. Plus I don't smoke.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Haha. I'm good. My wife is the CFO and GM for a medical marijuana dispensary. Plus I don't smoke.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN

kinda having second thoughts just because it's Indio and the venue in general..
Any good NT stories?

Trust me homie. I've been there 2 years straight. It's the most beautiful venue ever. You're in your own seperate world away from LA. It;s like 3 days of bliss. It's something I can't explain in words

TRUTH. It's gonna be tradition for me from here on out...

There's no way to describe it, you've just got to experience it.

Regarding camping, its AWESOME. You'll meet tons of cool people. It's mostly drama-free out there with everyone just trying to have a good time. Yes, shower lines were horrible, you had to be there super early to not wait in a huge line. My friend's wife is a nurse, so we had a huge supply of sanitary wipes to stay pretty fresh and clean. It was a huge help. The port-a-potty situation is just what you'd expect, but surprisingly, they cleaned them pretty regularly. There are also a ton of nice, clean air-conditioned bathrooms, that everyone seems to bypass or not know about.
glasses.gif

My tickets and camping passes are copped. SO HYPE!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by LEFTFIELDGREEN

kinda having second thoughts just because it's Indio and the venue in general..
Any good NT stories?

Trust me homie. I've been there 2 years straight. It's the most beautiful venue ever. You're in your own seperate world away from LA. It;s like 3 days of bliss. It's something I can't explain in words

TRUTH. It's gonna be tradition for me from here on out...

There's no way to describe it, you've just got to experience it.

Regarding camping, its AWESOME. You'll meet tons of cool people. It's mostly drama-free out there with everyone just trying to have a good time. Yes, shower lines were horrible, you had to be there super early to not wait in a huge line. My friend's wife is a nurse, so we had a huge supply of sanitary wipes to stay pretty fresh and clean. It was a huge help. The port-a-potty situation is just what you'd expect, but surprisingly, they cleaned them pretty regularly. There are also a ton of nice, clean air-conditioned bathrooms, that everyone seems to bypass or not know about.
glasses.gif

My tickets and camping passes are copped. SO HYPE!
smokin.gif

Went ahead and pulled the trigger and copped a ticket. Now I gotta figure out travel expenses and where I plan on staying.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger and copped a ticket. Now I gotta figure out travel expenses and where I plan on staying.

So that whole this has never happen before %%$! I was talking about? Well I was wrong. Dead wrong.

All Camping is sold out. And tickets will be sold out within a month.

So that whole this has never happen before %%$! I was talking about? Well I was wrong. Dead wrong.

All Camping is sold out. And tickets will be sold out within a month.

Back
Top Bottom