Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

if i wasn't suspended i would've created this thread, $$%% killed me to watch 5 pages go by without being able to comment 
laugh.gif

but like Tre said, camping is ALREADY sold out
indifferent.gif

gonna have to splurge for a condo, luckily we've got a big group going

if i wasn't suspended i would've created this thread, $$%% killed me to watch 5 pages go by without being able to comment 
laugh.gif

but like Tre said, camping is ALREADY sold out
indifferent.gif

gonna have to splurge for a condo, luckily we've got a big group going

and to the out of state people contemplating...tale some time to think about it. there is nothing on this lineup that you won't get in your area, and the Lolla lineup will be similar with a couple nother BIG names....

and to the out of state people contemplating...tale some time to think about it. there is nothing on this lineup that you won't get in your area, and the Lolla lineup will be similar with a couple nother BIG names....

kings of leon, black keys, cee lo, cold war kids, delta spirit, kanye, The Strokes, The National, Nas and Marley

Man... I really wish I had the funds or time to go see this.

kings of leon, black keys, cee lo, cold war kids, delta spirit, kanye, The Strokes, The National, Nas and Marley

Man... I really wish I had the funds or time to go see this.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Since camping is sold out, any NTers wanna pool together to get it cracking?

THIS. I was contemplating on getting camping as well but I figured it'd still be around up until then.

THIS. I was contemplating on getting camping as well but I figured it'd still be around up until then.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

hell is that near?
128 miles east of Los Angeles

btw I want to say this almost confirms kanYe at Staples Center for April 8, 2011
on the forums for kanYe's fansite, a staples center worker said kanye is scheduled for April 8
and now it make senses since he will be in So Cal that week

nerd.gif

more info please

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

hell is that near?
128 miles east of Los Angeles

btw I want to say this almost confirms kanYe at Staples Center for April 8, 2011
on the forums for kanYe's fansite, a staples center worker said kanye is scheduled for April 8
and now it make senses since he will be in So Cal that week

nerd.gif

more info please

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

I'm down to find a nice spot.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

I'm down to find a nice spot.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom