Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Just need a place to lay my head. !!@$, I'll sleep standing up.
laugh.gif

So, the walmart parking lot allows overnighters...hmmm

Just need a place to lay my head. !!@$, I'll sleep standing up.
laugh.gif

So, the walmart parking lot allows overnighters...hmmm

GA Tickets are sold out.

GA Tickets w/ Shuttle still on sale for $319. But I implore you if you don't buy it today you will be SOL

GA Tickets are sold out.

GA Tickets w/ Shuttle still on sale for $319. But I implore you if you don't buy it today you will be SOL

OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT ON THE SITE AND VIA TICKETMASTER.

Insanity! They didn't last much more than a week after the lineup was announced. Thank God I've got my tickets, etc.
pimp.gif

OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT ON THE SITE AND VIA TICKETMASTER.

Insanity! They didn't last much more than a week after the lineup was announced. Thank God I've got my tickets, etc.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Crazy...I literally bought my tickets this morning because my girlfriend was scared they were going to sell out. Thank god she did that.

I swear last year I didn't buy my tix til March..

Now I have to try and find a camping spot for a reasonable price..
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
Crazy...I literally bought my tickets this morning because my girlfriend was scared they were going to sell out. Thank god she did that.

I swear last year I didn't buy my tix til March..

Now I have to try and find a camping spot for a reasonable price..
ohwell.gif

Yeah, last year (as well as years back to '07) it didn't sell lout until a week or two before the show. I'm still in shock.

But, OH SO HYPE...

Yeah, last year (as well as years back to '07) it didn't sell lout until a week or two before the show. I'm still in shock.

But, OH SO HYPE...

%%!$ my life.

Bought the cement IIIs instead of putting my Coachella tickets on layaway.

Lesson learned.

%%!$ my life.

Bought the cement IIIs instead of putting my Coachella tickets on layaway.

Lesson learned.

whew copped my tickets today at lunch. but i was forced to buy a shuttle pass with it. 371.25. wallet rapage. smh.
pimp.gif
to my friend who let me know today. otherwise i'd be at home that weekend.

whew copped my tickets today at lunch. but i was forced to buy a shuttle pass with it. 371.25. wallet rapage. smh.
pimp.gif
to my friend who let me know today. otherwise i'd be at home that weekend.

Im glad I followed my gut and copped first day they went on sale and booked my hotel. Caifanes seems to really have pulled numbers for their reunion show (well second one, at least)

Im glad I followed my gut and copped first day they went on sale and booked my hotel. Caifanes seems to really have pulled numbers for their reunion show (well second one, at least)

Originally Posted by jadams003

Caifanes seems to really have pulled numbers for their reunion show (well second one, at least)
I'm mad I won't be able to go see them. It's been, what? 10 years or so? Damn b
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

Caifanes seems to really have pulled numbers for their reunion show (well second one, at least)
I'm mad I won't be able to go see them. It's been, what? 10 years or so? Damn b
frown.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Lol is anyone watching the Strokes?
It sucks how they're at the same time as Kanye.

They've been playing the same set list for the past 6 years. lol I guess with the new album coming out this March, they might change it up. But if you've them once, you've seen it all.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Lol is anyone watching the Strokes?
It sucks how they're at the same time as Kanye.

They've been playing the same set list for the past 6 years. lol I guess with the new album coming out this March, they might change it up. But if you've them once, you've seen it all.

Back
Top Bottom