COD Black Ops II Reveal May 1 2012??

Finally COD in LA
pimp.gif

Will redbox for a weekend.

Oh, so this one IS in the future? Doesn't look too futuristic...wonder what they'll do with the weapons/gadgets.

so stupid, they are really going down the whole MGS nanomachine theme.

do they know Ghost Recon Future Soldier is a game too? and Halo a future military game is releasing a day before them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Oh, so this one IS in the future? Doesn't look too futuristic...wonder what they'll do with the weapons/gadgets.

how do you make a game about the future with graphics from the past
sick.gif

Mug looks like it's made for PS2

i guess i could be called a COD fanboy. have bought every one since cod 4 and prestiged multiple times in all of them. played COD 2, big red one and all the old last gen joints as well. have always been a fan of the series....

with that said im not at all excited about this...it doesnt even look interesting. like at all. ive been scared that they would go to future tech soon but damn.

guess i need to chill and wait for some more info to come out tho....

Man y'all know every single person in this thread is going to buy the game same with me
laugh.gif

Man that first commercial caught me off guard during the lakers game..I thought it was a political add lol

If you take away the fact that its a COD, it actually looks like a pretty dope game.

But its really all about the MP. I don't care much for period pieces either.

wth 
alien.gif
laugh.gif
i think i'm done with cod all together, mw3 is straight trash.  haven't turned on my ps3 in forever.  black ops was better though.  

Originally Posted by RocSole

Have to see the multiplayer and zombie mode!!!
this, will buy regardless but i really wanna see zombie mode gameplay

Been buying CoD since #2.

For those wondering why it looks like it isn't a CoD trailer, it's because Treyarch is trying something new.

If they made another CoD Black Ops or MW game, you'd be complaining that it's the same bull@#$# all over again, not gonna cop, blah blah blah. They're trying to change it to make it different and fresh.

Graphics remind me of GTA IV, which isn't a bad thing, but what it really comes down to like other people are saying is the multiplayer. That and THE GAME ENGINE, OVERALL FEEL OF THE GAME.
nerd.gif

I'll be reserving and coppin, just hoping it lives up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom