COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

lmao @this guy thinking this is COD s "last stand" (get it)

i feel you having love for battlefield, but won't no edit in DEE hell this series ain't gonna keep pumping.

lmao @this guy thinking this is COD s "last stand" (get it)

i feel you having love for battlefield, but won't no edit in DEE hell this series ain't gonna keep pumping.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I will never understand the mindset of a fan boy. You like BF3 good for you but because of that you don't need to hate MW3 and let it be known to the entire internet. If you don't like MW3 don't watch the damn trailers but that makes too much sense for those idiots.

Forget BF3 even exists. This %+#+ would not cut it for me. I've played COD far more than any other FPS. Yet I'm not allowed voice my opinion on the sequel? I should only post "yay COD." Game's been pretty much the same for the last 4 years. Why should I be excited to drop another 60 bucks for the same thing?

You don't have to respond to the negative comments yet you do. How much sense does that make?
Dude, you posted a BF3 trailer in the MW3 thread, please tell me how you have voiced your disapproval? What don't you like add something constructive because just saying "$*%%$ trash" adds soooooo much to the thread.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by AR Guy

I will never understand the mindset of a fan boy. You like BF3 good for you but because of that you don't need to hate MW3 and let it be known to the entire internet. If you don't like MW3 don't watch the damn trailers but that makes too much sense for those idiots.

Forget BF3 even exists. This %+#+ would not cut it for me. I've played COD far more than any other FPS. Yet I'm not allowed voice my opinion on the sequel? I should only post "yay COD." Game's been pretty much the same for the last 4 years. Why should I be excited to drop another 60 bucks for the same thing?

You don't have to respond to the negative comments yet you do. How much sense does that make?
Dude, you posted a BF3 trailer in the MW3 thread, please tell me how you have voiced your disapproval? What don't you like add something constructive because just saying "$*%%$ trash" adds soooooo much to the thread.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Im about to spam yall with videos.. Get ready.�
If it didn't say MW3 Gameplay at the top, I would say that is MW2...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Go back to your bum *!! battlefield thread you and December ...yall ain't changing nobody mind in this thread
laugh.gif
 Im not here to change yall minds.

If anything, im trying to tell yall to atleast try battlefield.. Id love to run with everyone on NT who i run w/ in CoD. Quit being so bias towards CoD. Im not a BF fanboy... I truly enjoy the game/experience though and like DICE as a developer.

BUT

I dont wanna see Call of Duty fail & die. I think it def NEEDS to step its game up. You cant just rehash the same +%*+ every year. I think this is Call of Dutys last chance/hoorah. If this fails & is just as bad as MW2 then RIP to being on top. but trust me if ill be right there with yall %!%#@$#@ on the release date of MW3...

I still <3 you bruh and I would dapp you up if I met you

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Go back to your bum *!! battlefield thread you and December ...yall ain't changing nobody mind in this thread
laugh.gif
 Im not here to change yall minds.

If anything, im trying to tell yall to atleast try battlefield.. Id love to run with everyone on NT who i run w/ in CoD. Quit being so bias towards CoD. Im not a BF fanboy... I truly enjoy the game/experience though and like DICE as a developer.

BUT

I dont wanna see Call of Duty fail & die. I think it def NEEDS to step its game up. You cant just rehash the same +%*+ every year. I think this is Call of Dutys last chance/hoorah. If this fails & is just as bad as MW2 then RIP to being on top. but trust me if ill be right there with yall %!%#@$#@ on the release date of MW3...

I still <3 you bruh and I would dapp you up if I met you

Back
Top Bottom