COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

...as much as I love COD to death, the Battlefield 3 multi player clips on youtube flying fighter jets and tanks exploding buildings played TDM is unbelievable 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

They are really marketing that game to blow MW 2.5 out the water, geez.

...and no matter what they do, they'll still fall short
laugh.gif

...as much as I love COD to death, the Battlefield 3 multi player clips on youtube flying fighter jets and tanks exploding buildings played TDM is unbelievable 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
They probably will just cause COD is COD, and I'd own both games....but I can see myself enjoyin' myself a lot more playing some Battlefield and destroying the building where people are hiding.
...or kamikaze my plane right into people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
They probably will just cause COD is COD, and I'd own both games....but I can see myself enjoyin' myself a lot more playing some Battlefield and destroying the building where people are hiding.
...or kamikaze my plane right into people
laugh.gif

Heartbeat sensor
Quickscope
Halo-esque invisible shield bubble
Deathstreaks
OD Killstreaks
Knife lunging
Juggernaut
Too many perks
Paying for Call of Duty: Elite

C'mon man are you dudes serious with this malarkey? I know for some of you, it's impossible and hurts your soul to talk ill about this game, but seriously.....c'mon. These dudes at IW seem to be wandering out of place, it's like they took MW2 and just threw extra chit on top of it, instead of actually improving on the game. Game looks like The Expendables movie meets The A-Team movie placed in a Steven Segal movie setting. They catered heavy to snipers

-The Juice

Heartbeat sensor
Quickscope
Halo-esque invisible shield bubble
Deathstreaks
OD Killstreaks
Knife lunging
Juggernaut
Too many perks
Paying for Call of Duty: Elite

C'mon man are you dudes serious with this malarkey? I know for some of you, it's impossible and hurts your soul to talk ill about this game, but seriously.....c'mon. These dudes at IW seem to be wandering out of place, it's like they took MW2 and just threw extra chit on top of it, instead of actually improving on the game. Game looks like The Expendables movie meets The A-Team movie placed in a Steven Segal movie setting. They catered heavy to snipers

-The Juice

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The thing that gets me slightly excited is just all the possible classes u can run & KS that are specific to what roll you want to play. Plus that Mall Map looks pretty dope & Plus a NY map. & Singleplayer of course. I need to know what happens
nerd.gif

By FAR thee most�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�i saw today�

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This makes no sense though.....[/color]

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The thing that gets me slightly excited is just all the possible classes u can run & KS that are specific to what roll you want to play. Plus that Mall Map looks pretty dope & Plus a NY map. & Singleplayer of course. I need to know what happens
nerd.gif

By FAR thee most�
eek.gif
pimp.gif
�i saw today�

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This makes no sense though.....[/color]

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Heartbeat sensor - if ninja is still the counter then im straight because all i use is ninja
Quickscope - i love to snipe its not just qs is back its the fact i dont have to wait for the scope to settle
Halo-esque invisible shield bubble - ******ed
Deathstreaks - stupid
OD Killstreaks - moronic
Knife lunging - need to play the game to judge
Juggernaut - idiotic
Too many perks - i think its actualy a good balance numbers wise
Paying for Call of Duty: Elite - you do not need elite you dont have to buy it i wont

-The Juice

Heartbeat sensor - if ninja is still the counter then im straight because all i use is ninja
Quickscope - i love to snipe its not just qs is back its the fact i dont have to wait for the scope to settle
Deathstreaks - stupid
OD Killstreaks - moronic
Juggernaut - idiotic
Paying for Call of Duty: Elite - you do not need elite you dont have to buy it i wont

-The Juice

I haven't been on black ops cause of school.

That prestige shop looks nice though. It's cod so it will look like cod. Why are you guys complaining already? From the sounds of it it will not be catering to the little ho's who play cod to I'm all for it.

I haven't been on black ops cause of school.

That prestige shop looks nice though. It's cod so it will look like cod. Why are you guys complaining already? From the sounds of it it will not be catering to the little ho's who play cod to I'm all for it.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Deathstreaks - stupid
OD Killstreaks - moronic
Juggernaut - idiotic

-The Juice
bd735e6bed6062fd739ac66f17a67235a7431a8.gif

players in the CODxp Tourney are saying that the UMP+Steady aim = MW(MP5)+MW2(UMP)

Back
Top Bottom