COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

The F2000 isn't returning? That was my favorite gun in MW2... never leveled up high enough to unlock it but whenever I could I picked one up
30t6p3b.gif

The F2000 isn't returning? That was my favorite gun in MW2... never leveled up high enough to unlock it but whenever I could I picked one up
30t6p3b.gif

I dont know if this has been mentioned but i think its so lazy to use the exact same voices for things "uav online" and all that. I guess thats how they save money? recycling voices from MW2?

I dont know if this has been mentioned but i think its so lazy to use the exact same voices for things "uav online" and all that. I guess thats how they save money? recycling voices from MW2?

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

they need to pull that BO and have Ice Cube or somebody yelling mess 

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

they need to pull that BO and have Ice Cube or somebody yelling mess 

Back
Top Bottom