Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once again strawman and straight lies.

You wanted a reason, I gave you one, now you criticize it. spoken like a true troll

I don't have a problem with Ninja because he fails some litmus test I have a problem with him that he is a coward.

I can break down your cowardice too if you want brah

The only black coward I see is you. Scared to think outside your cookie cutter black opinions. Championing the same old **** that hasn't worked. You're afraid to walk on your own so you'd rather just blend in with everyone else. Now that's some black cowardice. But keep fighting the good fight brotha. Change is gonna come.

So he's held to a different standard than everyone else? That's awfully generous of you especially for a man who you don't support.

And haven't you, on numerous occasions, complained about NT being a left wing cesspit? You always seem unhappy with the state of this site in the political thread, yet you still stick around. Why?

Why not apply your own "just leave" logic to yourself in that instance?

What about your cowardice, so scared of the tax man get one more dollar out of your that you are willing to endorse white supremacy, risk the well being of his people, just to keep hold of your one bedroom apartment.

It takes a special type of selfishness to wish you could go back in time to stop a program that helped your family eat.

I don't care about anything you say to me because hardly anything you have said on NT has been worthy of anyone's respect

Like I've said many times when black people decide to try a new strategy, I'll take up arms as well. But until then, I have absolutely no inclination to jump into the fray at the expense of myself. I got my own future to think of.

And I do not endorse white supremacy. So you can stop peddling that lie. You mad you got exposed as anti-America so now you want to tarnish my name? You not slick.

Like I've said many times when black people decide to try a new strategy, I'll take up arms as well. But until then, I have absolutely no inclination to jump into the fray at the expense of myself. I got my own future to think of.

And I do not endorse white supremacy. So you can stop peddling that lie. You mad you got exposed as anti-America so now you want to tarnish my name? You not slick.

You support Trump, I don't have to say anything but that.

And once again lies and playing the victim.

talking bout "black cowardice" to a latino :lol:

home body sounding like a jilted venao cuz we found he anti American.. :smh: :lol:

i dedicate this throwback to da guy that rather lie about me than appreciate da fact that u in America, da land of opportunity which he has a irrational distain for..tssk tskk.

Everything I said about you is facts. B

:lol:

uhuh, why dont u point da less fortunate to "wellfare program" im on do they could sign on.. :nerd: oh wait :lol:

y soy un latino, con mucho orgullo :pimp:

A party with Steezy, Rico, and ninja sounds like a Clayton Bigsby special. I'm good.

talking bout "black cowardice" to a latino :lol:

home body sounding like a jilted venao cuz we found he anti American.. :smh: :lol:

i dedicate this throwback to da guy that rather lie about me than appreciate da fact that u in America, da land of opportunity which he has a irrational distain for..tssk tskk.

Everything I said about you is facts. B

:lol:

uhuh, why dont u point da less fortunate to "wellfare program" im on do they could sign on.. :nerd: oh wait :lol:

y soy un latino, con mucho orgullo :pimp:

You don't pay free market rent, and the government gives your landlord tax credits to make up for it.

That's a housing subsidy and a wealth transfer system. It is a welfare program.

But I'm not one to judge, not a bleeding heart liberal like myself. I support rent control, but only for people that need it

You openly say you don't

Last edited:
What does being Latino have to do with living in a $200 NYC slum? That's racist, Ninjahood :smh:

A party with Steezy, Rico, and ninja sounds like a Clayton Bigsby special. I'm good.

Still perpetuating that damaging idea that if you don't believe the zeitgeist then you're a racist. Incredible. People like you give the rest of us a bad name. Slowly destroying black progress from the inside with your divisive rhetoric.

Makes me wonder if it's intentional.

I love how these two dudes have gotten so defensive all of a sudden.

A few pages back when they were spewing their purity test nonsense they were having the time of their life

I didn't realize y'all were so nationalistic :lol:

They're not, but we all know this.

>D speak for yourself.. as long as NYC is attached to da USA then im head over heels [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Well, of course. That's where your subsidized apartment and twin mattress are located. Wouldn't expect anything less from you.

u acting like hipsters & transplants aren't doing da same exact thing plus roommates paying 5x more soo.. :lol:

btw here's a Fun fact:

N.Y. / Region

Ran City, but Didn’t Own a Piece of It
Koch Was a Renter to the End

03SUBAPARTMENT1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

The quintessential apartment dweller, Edward I. Koch held on to his rent-controlled one-bedroom even while he lived in Gracie Mansion.
CHANG W. LEE / THE NEW YORK TIMES
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS
FEBRUARY 1, 2013
In a city where residents are both doomed and blessed to live crammed on top of one another, one New York City politician shared an apartment building with two of his great nemeses. As mayor, he earned the keys to Gracie Mansion but would not relinquish his rent-controlled apartment downtown. And rather than buy a home, as the American dream decrees, he preferred to spend his entire adult life as a renter, right until the very end.

His name was Edward I. Koch.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/nyregion/koch-was-a-renter-to-the-end.html

seems like im in good company [emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji]

your boy Al Sharpton got one too, oh and your boy Charlie Rangel.. :lol:

Last edited:
Rico, where's my plane ticket? Ninja already went back on his word. Did you lie to me too? :frown: :smh:

Last edited:

>D speak for yourself.. as long as NYC is attached to da USA then im head over heels [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Well, of course. That's where your subsidized apartment and twin mattress are located. Wouldn't expect anything less from you.

u acting like hipsters & transplants aren't doing da same exact thing plus roommates paying 5x more soo.. :lol:

btw here's a Fun fact:

N.Y. / Region

The quintessential apartment dweller, Edward I. Koch held on to his rent-controlled one-bedroom even while he lived in Gracie Mansion.
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS
FEBRUARY 1, 2013
In a city where residents are both doomed and blessed to live crammed on top of one another, one New York City politician shared an apartment building with two of his great nemeses. As mayor, he earned the keys to Gracie Mansion but would not relinquish his rent-controlled apartment downtown. And rather than buy a home, as the American dream decrees, he preferred to spend his entire adult life as a renter, right until the very end.

seems like im in good company [emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji][emoji]128539[/emoji]

Do they be on the net bragging about it like they doing it?

They should kick all you all off. And give those sport to lower income families

I got no problem with that

I keep it balanced. That's why I stick around. Like ive said many times there are many people on here who are afraid to post their political opinions for fear of backlash from Rusty and his gang of liberal extremists. So I post to let people know that NT isnt MSNBC Talk. Balance.

How can you admit that NT has flaws and still stay here as an active member?

That doesn't even make any sense

Still perpetuating that damaging idea that if you don't believe the zeitgeist then you're a racist. Incredible. People like you give the rest of us a bad name. Slowly destroying black progress from the inside with your divisive rhetoric.

Makes me wonder if it's intentional.

Rico there's plenty of post history from all tree o y'all that does that on its own. And again the audacity to talk about divisive rhetoric all the while peddling for blacks to gone a guy who's entire rise as a candidate is based on that. Hypocrite much? Yea I know you don't support him, just defend everything he does.

btw here's a Fun fact:

N.Y. / Region

By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS
FEBRUARY 1, 2013

The difference between you and those cats you tried to lump yourself together with is that they don't actually need them.

So my point stands. Thanks for expounding on what I said.

btw here's a Fun fact:

N.Y. / Region

By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS
FEBRUARY 1, 2013

Do they be on the net bragging about it like they doing it?

Mayor of NYC Koch refused to give his up even with a Mansion as a option..yes, we are definitely "doing it".

some "welfare" he was on ehh? :lol:

now u got more time to think of something u love about America other than self segregating. :nerd:

Rico there's plenty of post history from all tree o y'all that does that on its own. And again the audacity to talk about divisive rhetoric all the while peddling for blacks to gone a guy who's entire rise as a candidate is based on that. Hypocrite much? Yea I know you don't support him, just defend everything he does.

Even when I come in peace and have said nothing out of line in this thread, ya wanna group me along....smh

Keep Sheepn' bro :smh:

He brought the heat on himself. All he had to do was answer a simple question. But all he did was dodge, deflect,and insult
Cuz you're no authority on who hates or loves this country.

All your posts and ninjahood's on that topic make y'all sound like dumbasses.

Talking about prove a negative.

Y'all got the nerve to try to tell the next man he hates this country, putting him in a category with actual vile individuals all cuz he has legitimate criticisms about American societal ills and government actions past and present. Meanwhile the two of y'all support a dude whose entire campaign is unpatriotic and anti-American as it comes. Nothing but a ******* hypocrite.

Clown **** in full effect.

Congrats on derailing the thread.

Last edited:

btw here's a Fun fact:

N.Y. / Region

By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS
FEBRUARY 1, 2013

The difference between you and those cats you tried to lump yourself together with is that they don't actually need them.

So my point stands. Thanks for expounding on what I said.

not needing ≠ foolish to give it up.

nice try though :lol:

How can you admit that NT has flaws and still stay here as an active member?

That doesn't even make any sense

There's levels to criticism. Rusty's critique of America is extreme and heavy handed.

Nothing at all hypocritical. You can keep pushing that tired *** narrative but it holds no water. However, you're rhetoric and those that believe as you do is tearing the black community apart. And is far more damaging to black progress than any Trump policy proposal. Shame on you.

Back
Top Bottom