Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hit their pockets

Won't be so quick to pull that trigger or beat someone down if they know it will have negative effect on their pensions.

They don't care now because they get paid time off, get away with the crime, and keep their jobs/pensions.

Next there needs to be a law about how much cops on trial can receive in donations.

200w.gif
200w.gif

I've accepted the fact that he will not get another job in the NFL, tons of trash QB signings/trades the past few days. I hope the brother has a back-up plan to earn income, at least somewhere close to the level to maintain what his lifestyle was before.

FWIW I'm a Kaepernick fan, love what he did/he's doing, and hope he gets signed to a team.

Im gonna boycott the nfl this season if he doesn’t get a job.

they already called yalls bluff and made the urban community to look like coo chee once it became apparent what they were doing to Kaep (and their reactions to the protests that followed) and this wasnt the immediate next step in action.

they already called yalls bluff and made the urban community to look like *** chee once it became apparent what they were doing to Kaep (and their reactions to the protests that followed) and this wasnt the immediate next step in action.
The movement died fast. Too many Black NFL players in the sunken place.

I unintentionally boycotted the nfl. I just had 0 interest to watch except the super bowl. I used my fantasy app to watch my team and highlights on tv but didn’t sit thru 1 whole game unless I was somewhere and it was on. NFL low key boring now b.

Back
Top Bottom