Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cam just tap danced around the question.

It is kinda hard to hard a good or bad reaction to his words, because he pretty much said nothing.

[thread="652983"] [/thread]
u know when you castigate other folks with that racial lense from ya own background ya doing da same exact ish ya accuse "oppressors" of doing.

this is simpleton logic

castigating is not the same demonstrably or practically to anything the "oppressors" do

yea it is, cuz you're essentially challenging his place in a specific diaspora as illegitimate because he's not abiding by da "group think".

its da diametrically exact parallel of a white person callin another white person "a negro lover" or da spicier N word wit da "er".

Last edited:
full video...

cliffs:

-Steven A mad he didn't take a position for or against Colin.. basically gave a big non answer.

-Kellerman agreed but differed in that his position of being a "brand conscious" non controversial is a legitimate position many people who believe and live their lives in a "post racial world" have.
Trey Wingo did say he goes into his interactions with police in the full interview which hasn't been released yet. He lost my respect with the comment he made in the GQ interview 

Cam obviously learned the Philly Shell from Floyd this summer.

He seen all them white people dabbing and tryna get all that paper.

***** got a Nickelodeon show. :lol:

yea it is, cuz you're essentially challenging his place in a specific diaspora as illegitimate because he's not abiding by da "group think".

its da diametrically exact opposite of a white person callin another white person "a negro lover" or da spicier N word wit da "er".

Huh? I had to reread this 5 times to even comprehend what you're saying. How do you go about trying to sound intelligent using big syllable words like 'diametrically' and 'diaspora' but yet continue to use 'da' to replace the English word "THE"

Hilarious. :lol: Yes i know it's been discussed but damn it's so hard to understand you.

My question is why did Cam do the interview at all if he wanted to avoid giving any stance on the issue? Was he forced to do this by his contract etc?

What type of **** **** is this dude on ?
laugh.gif

Foh I encourage all of y'all to find some Kaep merch I'll look for links and report back in here
Have fun in your new Kaep  Clown  gear dudes!

Last edited:
Calling or inferring someone that you perceive doesn't agree with you a racist is probably the best way to get your point across.

You guys are truly excellent examples of why so many of your discussion points are really pushing the status quo and will help untold amounts of oppressed black folks rise up and succeed in a rigged and emasculating society 
laugh.gif

I love when dudes want you to validate their garbage troll posts with a serious debate [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You guys can't debate, that's the problem 
laugh.gif

This is an echo chamber faking as a political discussion. Every divergent thought has been run out with schoolyard tactics

Calling or inferring someone that you perceive doesn't agree with you a racist is probably the best way to get your point across.

You guys are truly excellent examples of why so many of your discussion points are really pushing the status quo and will help untold amounts of oppressed black folks rise up and succeed in a rigged and emasculating society :lol:

Homie in here really acting like he wants a serious debate :lol:

Memes and gifs only play boi

Last edited:
Cry me a river timberlake I'm not interested.

Come back on your primary SN and maybe.

Nah I'm lying I still wouldn't [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You guys can't debate, that's the problem :lol:

This is an echo chamber faking as a political discussion. Every divergent thought has been run out with schoolyard tactics

Dude that is a damb lie. People like you get torn apart in serious debates all the time on NT, usually because it is the same shtick over and over and over. Sometimes dudes are just not in the mood, and would rather roast your *** off the board.

Back
Top Bottom