Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys can't debate, that's the problem :lol:

This is an echo chamber faking as a political discussion. Every divergent thought has been run out with schoolyard tactics

How about you drop the crybaby thing for a few minutes and give us a legitimate reason for your little tantrum?

Last edited:

full video...

cliffs:

-Steven A mad he didn't take a position for or against Colin.. basically gave a big non answer.

-Kellerman agreed but differed in that his position of being a "brand conscious" non controversial is a legitimate position many people who believe and live their lives in a "post racial world" have.

Stephen A is usually on my #1 **** boy list, but dude got 100 points for this one.

now i remember why i ignore that dude 
mean.gif

sorry rusty not gonna be able to it

You guys can't debate, that's the problem :lol:

This is an echo chamber faking as a political discussion. Every divergent thought has been run out with schoolyard tactics

Dude that is a damb lie. People like you get torn apart in serious debates all the time on NT, usually because it is the same shtick over and over and over. Sometimes dudes are just not in the mood, and would rather roast your *** off the board.

Wasn't his first post a few words insulting folk?

One of the rare threads where posters I usually disagree with are all in here and we mostly are all in agreement about supporting Kaep but this time it's 2 clowns and some alt accounts just showing their *** to no end.

:x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom