Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
:lol:

It’s just the lengths you go to argue a point, which seems to always be opposite anyone calling out injustice.

ninjahood ninjahood is a ****. He's so far gone past being an Uncle Tom.

Tom's are NOT secure in their ****ery, they just don't have the integrity or character to do right, usually for reasons concerning preservation of self.

Ninjahood is full on brainwashed. Dude is mentally sick and actually believes that injustice in the name of furthering white supremacy in all of it's systems and complexities is the right thing.

Friday, I was getting the tv/phone/internet hooked up in my new place. Tech was wrapping up and showing me the features on the tv. Came to a feature where you get the schedule/standings of all NFL teams. I thought it was pretty cool. Tech told me he was a packers fan. I was giving him a hard time about AR being out for a minute, and then he said, "did you hear who the Packers might be considering?" I told him no...he then said Kaepernick. As soon as he said that, my initial thought was I didn't want to get into this type of discussion when he's just here to do a job. I was already thinking about what this conversation was going to turn into and how it would most likely end up contentious. Anyways, dude says, "I'm not a fan of his and I'll tell you why." Here I'm thinking, here we go... Then dude says, "he runs too much and isn't that accurate when out of the pocket." HA!

Friday, I was getting the tv/phone/internet hooked up in my new place. Tech was wrapping up and showing me the features on the tv. Came to a feature where you get the schedule/standings of all NFL teams. I thought it was pretty cool. Tech told me he was a packers fan. I was giving him a hard time about AR being out for a minute, and then he said, "did you hear who the Packers might be considering?" I told him no...he then said Kaepernick. As soon as he said that, my initial thought was I didn't want to get into this type of discussion when he's just here to do a job. I was already thinking about what this conversation was going to turn into and how it would most likely end up contentious. Anyways, dude says, "I'm not a fan of his and I'll tell you why." Here I'm thinking, here we go... Then dude says, "he runs too much and isn't that accurate when out of the pocket." HA!
now at least he gave a valid answer why
what u say after that
i know u was shocked

And herein lies the problem
he gave an actual football reason
but not accurate
kaep is accurate outside the pocket
and picks up decent yards
people keep talking about his falloff
bruh
their whole system changed as well as coaches
plus the seemingly random retirements
and exodus from damn near half the players
shoulda been a sign man :smh:
niners aint even a decent team
they're below below average
on a decent team kaep gonna put in work

ninjahood ninjahood is a ****. He's so far gone past being an Uncle Tom.

Tom's are NOT secure in their ****ery, they just don't have the integrity or character to do right, usually for reasons concerning preservation of self.

Ninjahood is full on brainwashed. Dude is mentally sick and actually believes that injustice in the name of furthering white supremacy in all of it's systems and complexities is the right thing.

449.gif

you typed up this sorry *** diatribe but im da one that sounds brainwashed? if i didn't know any better i would've thought you copy and pasted this spiel from some sorry *** bitter baby mama who's ex dropped her for a white broad on twitter. :lol:

da problem is you can't seems to grasp da position da owners are in, that there's no reason to sign Colin Kaepernick. he's not starter material so he's not gonna win you any games VS what's already out, and he's a polarizing individual...

why would a NFL owner bring someone who would alienate a large portion of their paying customers? to get racial frothed imbeciles who are ALREADY not watching their product to pour more gasoline on a situation they want resolved to continue? :lol: AND lose money in da process by season ticket holders not being so and rating continuing to decline? for a backup Quarter Back? yea.... :lol:

you sound like a ****** and da only reason your going personal is cuz its pretty obvious your ****** even considered what you said as intellectually profound is cuz its not your money..

******** geniuses i swear. :lol: :smh:

can someone actually cone up with a ACTUALITY good a reason a NFL owner would pick up Kaepernick on a cost benefit analysis?

can someone actually cone up with a ACTUALITY good a reason a NFL owner would pick up Kaepernick on a cost benefit analysis?
because he is actually talented
and can win some games with a decent squad
that niners team was trash
when harbaugh left
he better than osweiler(sp?)
and better than cutler

Ice city so eloquent with the abrasiveness. My dude could sentence your mother to death & make it sound like the most extravagant event :lol:

449.gif

you typed up this sorry *** diatribe but im da one that sounds brainwashed? if i didn't know any better i would've thought you copy and pasted this spiel from some sorry *** bitter baby mama who's ex dropped her for a white broad on twitter. :lol:

da problem is you can't seems to grasp da position da owners are in, that there's no reason to sign Colin Kaepernick. he's not starter material so he's not gonna win you any games VS what's already out, and he's a polarizing individual...

why would a NFL owner bring someone who would alienate a large portion of their paying customers? to get racial frothed imbeciles who are ALREADY not watching their product to pour more gasoline on a situation they want resolved to continue? :lol: AND lose money in da process by season ticket holders not being so and rating continuing to decline? for a backup Quarter Back? yea.... :lol:

you sound like a ****** and da only reason your going personal is cuz its pretty obvious your ****** even considered what you said as intellectually profound is cuz its not your money..

******** geniuses i swear. :lol: :smh:

You're also missing the fact that most in the "Kaep needs to be signed! Hes better than XYZ" crowd have no clue what a backup QB is even supposed to do to help the team during a practice/actual game

You're also missing the fact that most in the "Kaep needs to be signed! Hes better than XYZ" crowd have no clue what a backup QB is even supposed to do to help the team during a practice/actual game
And you are an expert on the matter?

because he is actually talented
and can win some games with a decent squad

is he talented enough to overcome his massive polarization? that's da question no one has answered yet.

is he worth da headache/clownshow/media circus whoever got him inherently is gonna have to deal with? no one has answered that yet either...we're talking backup QB here.

I find it hilariously that the argument is that Kaep is just not good enough to overcoming the unfair treatment he is subject too.

That is literally how systemic racism works in America :lol:. It is not making things impossible for black people, it is just making it harder. Make it harder to get fair treatment in nearly all aspects of life, but not impossible, so you can have some sort of cover when injustice is pointed out. It is about manipulating the probabilities and letting the numbers run.

And every stage of the game making it harder so a smaller percentage of them can accomplish a goal compared to white people. Keep them is worst schools so they are comparatively less likely to graduate, don't support universal health care so more of them get crippled by bills on average, making voting access harder so proportionately less of them to vote. The list goes on and on

**** fairness, **** saying the system should not be changed. Somehow it is the person that is being screwed over that should have done better.

Then use the extraordinary examples of those that beat your unfair system, to shame the all the one that didn't.

It is not surprising that someone that can't comprehend systemic discrimination/racism would be playing devil's advocate in such a way.

Last edited:
da NFL isn't a social justice community organizer meeting...its professional sports league.. :lol:

can Kaep ball out? no.

can Kaep not be a distraction? no.

what's da incentive for owners to throw good money at bad?

no one here as made a financial reason to persuade a owner to take a flyer either...

please...im DYING to hear why....

This is asinine. Kaep broke no rules, and we are taking about the man's profession. The NFL too is a workplace, and workplace that has to abide by certain labor rules and one where we expect fairness to be applied. And The NFL is not a social justice community organization yet it is cool with driving patriotism down the throats of its audience?

Plus

Is an apartment building a social justice community organizer meeting...........yet they can commit housing discrimination

Is a school a social justice organizer meeting.....................yet they can discriminate against a group of students

Is a factory a social justice organizing meeting........................yet they can perpetuate labor discrimination

It is always the most ignorant of our socioeconomic system that will scream that nothing has to do with racism. While they live in segregated cities, or in the suburbs, drive on highways, and wonder why isn't marijuana legal. Guess what, racism and other forms of injustice are pervasive, it shaped society. And Kaep speaking about those injustices, and protesting, is the reason above all else for him being screwed.

And please, no argument needs to me made about what financial gain will an owner get by signing Kaep. That once again puts the burden on the person being screwed to go above an beyond the normal standards to get fairness.

Besides the PR backlash, what financial harm will be caused by signing Kaep?

Most of the NFL money comes through the TV deal, that is money they are getting cut regardless and it won't hurt them in the next rounds of negotiations because their is sufficient demand for NFL games that the price will be bid back up.

Merchandising sales? Doubt it, Kaep jersey's will fly of the shelves and more that make up for lost in any other areas.

The market for tickets is as such that it won't hurt them much there. Fans burn their tickets, so what, you already got your money for it.

The next area is attendance. And I would think besides weather and natural trends in attendance the main driver of people showing up is a winning team. When an NFL team is competitive their is sufficient demand for stadiums to stay and normal levels.

And Kaep is where the line needs to be drawn? Not all the drug users, racist, and wife beaters that got second chances. Once again, just proving the point that this is not about talent or finances. It it about Kaep's message and that he is apologetic in his protest.

But let me stop. Between Edwin and Blco have wasted too much of my time arguing about injustice on NT with dudes that refuse to open their mind. Like Blco, Ninja got a pattern of behavior regarding injustice and black people. I really don't know their are dudes that still act surprised that he is on the side of the owner. Just like with Blco, we know why he is like this.

Last edited:
And **** this "owners money"

They are under a CBA, most of the money comes from actions they don't unilaterally take. Hell these mother****ers won't even build a stadium without taxpayers footing the bill.

Signing a player should not be looked at an act of altruism. That is some Donald Sterling thinking

Players earn their money. And have more to do with the leagues success that any one owner.

So he can get his act on and try to disparage African-Americans in any way possible. It's always the same story with him in everything that relates to black people.

what does race have to do with da fact that owners don't want a clown show distraction that's gonna alienate money?

no one wants to answer that.

Beligum ya don't even have American football on your country :lol:, go sit down wit da race bating b.

LMAO shining light on police brutality against POC is a clown show???????

Back
Top Bottom