Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Her roots are deeper in Africa than Raycoon’s are. I don’t get how you guys are playing her as “Egyptian,” the girl is black. Same as Afro-Latinas, Afro-Caribbean, or Afro anything else. Hell, Kaep got more white in him that she, Ray Ray, and Wiley, yet we support him as the black man.

So to act like Nessa can’t be an ally or call someone else that off of her “Egyptian” ethnicity or comparing her to the half white Kardashians based on physical features is preposterous, ludicrous, heinous, and down right shameful. People need to remember the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, etc. are BLACK.

And FYI, this is not an attack at you DC. You know you're my guy.

Didn't Arabs conquer that land from the Romans?

Wouldn't an actual indigenous inhabitant of that land look more like present day Nubians...and less like Nessa?

cocoa-nubia-baby.jpg

Reactions: OTG
jesus4tb6akanye.jpg

jaybeyoncebrooklyn.png

o07wB48l.jpg
2240854-57501ec67af2b40bd8f8faa043aea13c.jpg

New era fitted w/gray brim hat-check
Cuban link with the Jesus pendant-check
NBA jersey-check
Baggy fit jeans-check
How to impersonate black culture-check
Still living with mother at age 30+ (double check)
Am I black-No, but I like dressing up like one

giphy.gif

Her roots are deeper in Africa than Raycoon’s are. I don’t get how you guys are playing her as “Egyptian,” the girl is black. Same as Afro-Latinas, Afro-Caribbean, or Afro anything else. Hell, Kaep got more white in him that she, Ray Ray, and Wiley, yet we support him as the black man.

So to act like Nessa can’t be an ally or call someone else that off of her “Egyptian” ethnicity or comparing her to the half white Kardashians based on physical features is preposterous, ludicrous, heinous, and down right shameful. People need to remember the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, etc. are BLACK.

And FYI, this is not an attack at you DC. You know you're my guy.

Honestly,

I view it out of pocket for anyone not Black American to use those insider terms.

That is just my feelings on the topic especially since more times than not, North Eastern Africans tend to distance themselves not only from OTHER Africans but from Black Americans.

All blacks ain't created equal .

Moral of the story, you don’t engage in certain discussions with everyone. Especially imposters that mimic Black men yet are too feline to accept that they share ancestors from the exact same slave ships :lol: Latino, aight lol

Ninja,

You are black my man

what are you talking about, you was in that thread with da Ethiopians and they broke down da evolution of black from african American, from negro, etc.

when David Ortiz is presented in media, do they call him a African American or Latino..i rest my case.

what are you talking about, you was in that thread with da Ethiopians and they broke down da evolution of black from african American, from negro, etc.

when David Ortiz is presented in media, do they call him a African American or Latino..i rest my case.

Afro Latino.

You have African bone marrow.

Stop running from it.

Maybe the only thing that would convince you would be a policeman pulling you over and calling you an NWord.

Flawed example. Charlize Theron was born in South Africa, so she’s only South African. Nessa was born to AFRICAN parents in AMERICA, hence AFRICAN-AMERICAN.

Not quite.

By definition...the United States classifies African-Americans as "those having origins in any of the native peoples of Sub-Saharan Africa". Egypt is not...and Egyptians immigrating into the United States do NOT check African-American when filling out the census.

Not quite.

By definition...the United States classifies African-Americans as "those having origins in any of the native peoples of Sub-Saharan Africa". Egypt is not...and Egyptians immigrating into the United States do NOT check African-American when filling out the census.

Introduced when President Obama was still in office, the proposed changes could result in a fundamental shift in how the government counts the Latino population.

Another proposal would create a new checkbox on the census form for people with roots in the Middle East or North Africa, or MENA, which would be the first ethnic or racial category to be added in decades

Introduced when President Obama was still in office, the proposed changes could result in a fundamental shift in how the government counts the Latino population.

Another proposal would create a new checkbox on the census form for people with roots in the Middle East or North Africa, or MENA, which would be the first ethnic or racial category to be added in decades

I only know about this because I dated a North African woman of Arab descent who despised the fact that by law she had to check the White box because they dont' have their own.

Not quite.

So she’s African, she’s still black and still tied to the black community.

Back
Top Bottom