Edit: just got the letter back from Univ of Miami
got in there too. i was goin crazy wen i read it
this jus makes my decision even tougher now
gotta visit both of them real soon tho
too bad the visiting days for both
is wen im goin 2 arcadia for track

UC Riverside so far.
frown.gif

I wish I'd get my acceptances from Irvine and Davis.
SOCAL FTW!

If I'm not into Irvine, JC for me!

Good job broo

Cal state east bay, UC Riverside, UC Merced so far for me
waiting on UC santa cruz.. hope I get accepted, this saturday!!
also uc irvine and uc davis..

where do all you dudes go to school
i go to school in oakland also
but i dont really wana go to college in cali
where all yall dudes from

Originally Posted by Flexo vs Bender

where do all you dudes go to school
i go to school in oakland also
but i dont really wana go to college in cali
where all yall dudes from

Which HS do you go to? and aren't you the one who asked about help with lunch budget a week ago? How did it go?

^^
I go to O'Dowd in East Oakland
oh yea the lunch budget thing lol
i ended up gettin some good stuff
wheat bread, salami, pepperoni, pastrami, turkey, ham
and a 48 pack of water, and a 24 pack of gatorade.
all for $55. i think i made out pretty well on that

do not, i repeat do not go to hampton...curfew for freshmen (until homecoming week)...dry campus (no alcohol)...no girls allowed in male dorms and viceversa...terrible food and dorms lol and no clubs or bars poppin anywhere in the area..

after homecoming it gets dead forreal
tired.gif

glad to hear you coming to Hampton. I go to Hampton and am from Cali. Yes we do have rules here. Yes they do get broken. And I have never been to anotherschool that has this many fine woman.And the school isn't dead after Homecoming, things pick up after Homecoming. But, Hampton is going to be what you makeit just lilke anything else. hit me up if ou got any questions about hampton

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

glad to hear you coming to Hampton. I go to Hampton and am from Cali. Yes we do have rules here. Yes they do get broken. And I have never been to another school that has this many fine woman.And the school isn't dead after Homecoming, things pick up after Homecoming. But, Hampton is going to be what you make it just lilke anything else. hit me up if ou got any questions about hampton

If I had the Bread I`d go to Howard or Morehouse

update! I just got accepted to UC Davis! hooorayy
Congratulations! We are pleased to offer you admission to the University of California, Davis for Fall Quarter 2008 in the Psychology major.

Nothing wrong with Hampton. They do have hella rules but there are hella bad breezies there too. If you got a whip, right over the bridge is Norfolk andthere's always clubs and parties at either Norfolk State or Old Dominion. I stay in the area and go to ODU so I know. There's a post in the MD/DC/VARegional Forum talking about Hampton U too, I suggest you check that out.

Congrats on that...I go to ODU and yea if u got a whip u good..gotta get of campus and come on this side of the water...

got rejected from Davis but got into Cal Poly, Oregon, Boulder, and SDSU, waitin on UCLA, USC, Cal thought i was a shoe in at Davis tho.

Back
Top Bottom