College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

These N's suck
smh.gif
. Overrated IMO. I don't know, maybe they'll progress in the future.
you couldnt be more wrong...hairston is legit...thornton still has work but hell be fine

i bet Gary williams is sulking right now..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

possible ryan kelly to duke commitment on wednesday ...
I'll believe it when I see it. But hopefully he gains some weight and gets some post moves. And be able to defend the post.
Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

possible ryan kelly to duke commitment on wednesday ...
pimp.gif
Huh?

Why are you
pimp.gif
'ing ???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Cause UNC don't want him. They got Zeller, they don't need Micah Downs 2.0. I'm not so sure I'm high on Kelly either but I'm just excitedto finally get some interest from some 5 star guys.

And how could I forget....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRE!

birthday-cake-drunk-20770.jpg

GET SILLY!!!!!!

We only have one spot left right now. It's either Kelly or a wing from 2010...I'd rather us go after one of the wings. Not that I don't likeKelly, but we've got enough in the post. Hope he goes to ND though.

%$++ THAT $+!#

Have fun playing the 5 and having your career ruined, Josh.

indifferent.gif

(seriously tho, good great pickups)

Hairston is a stud. Thornton is a winner. Duke is looking like a team in the future I could actually tolerate.

Roscoe, please
frown.gif

we've offered some Turkish dude named Deniz Kilicli.

Via Draftexpress.com

Deniz Kilicli started off this camp strong and finished even stronger, winning many new fans along the way and a slew of comparisons to players like Luis Scola and Blake Griffin. An incredibly well built left-handed big man standing somewhere between 6-8 and 6-9, Kilicli does not enjoy a great wingspan or incredible explosiveness around the basket. He makes up for that though with outstanding footwork in the paint, the ability to finish craftily with either hand, or a variety of unorthodox moves in the form of scoop shots and pivot moves.

Kilicli is an extremely tough young big man-he competes very hard inside and thus does a great job grabbing offensive rebounds and blocking shots. He has an excellent feel for the game to go along with that, and even showed some sparks of ability to face the basket and either knock down a mid-range jumper (out to about 17 feet) or put the ball on the floor intelligently. He seems to be very well schooled, boxing out fundamentally on every shot attempt, showing a great sense for finding the open man (possibly the best part of his game), and reacting very well to things going on around him. Although he's left-handed, he oddly shoots free throws and mid-range jumpers with his right hand, and appears to be ambidextrous around the basket.

If Duke is bound to be mediocre for years to come then you CAN'T POSSIBLY think too highly of Syracuse
laugh.gif

And define mediocre? Do you mean continue to make the NCAA tourney with 25+ wins and maybe making it to the 2nd weekend of play, an ACC championship hereand there and playing second fiddle to UNC? If this is the mediocrity you speak of for Dukes sake, then yes, we'll hover around that type of success tillwe can land big men. But in relation to other programs out there? We doin' aight
pimp.gif

Worry 'bout 'Cuse making it past selection sunday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And how could I forget....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRE!
'Preciate it my dude.
birthday-cake-drunk-20770.jpg

GET SILLY!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$++ THAT $+!#

Have fun playing the 5 and having your career ruined, Josh.

indifferent.gif

(seriously tho, good great pickups)

Hairston is a stud. Thornton is a winner. Duke is looking like a team in the future I could actually tolerate.

Roscoe, please
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mad??? Yeah, you mad.

I mean damn son, y'all took Monroe last year. We gotta win some of these battles.

We'll take Roscoe too, and just kick you off the ledge
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

happ b-day dre!!!
Preciate it my dude
pimp.gif

If Duke is bound to be mediocre for years to come then you CAN'T POSSIBLY think too highly of Syracuse
laugh.gif

And define mediocre? Do you mean continue to make the NCAA tourney with 25+ wins and maybe making it to the 2nd weekend of play, an ACC championship here and there and playing second fiddle to UNC? If this is the mediocrity you speak of for Dukes sake, then yes, we'll hover around that type of success till we can land big men. But in relation to other programs out there? We doin' aight
pimp.gif

Worry 'bout 'Cuse making it past selection sunday
laugh.gif
Big East >>>>>>>>> ACC

Football and Basketball

Big East >>>>>>>>> ACC

Football and Basketball

Thank you Captain obvious. Nobody on this board has ever recognized that. You've brought nothing but unbelievable insight to the Sports Forum and weapplaud you for that.

But you're sayin' that like it's supposed to make me bitter.

Just to show how idiotic you are and how your statement is moot when it comes to me, you'd know that they call me Mr. Dukonn for a reason.

I bleed both conferences dummy. Get a ++!*$+$ clue.

Big East >>>>>>>>> ACC

Football and Basketball

Thank you Captain obvious. Nobody on this board has ever recognized that. You've brought nothing but unbelievable insight to the Sports Forum and we applaud you for that.

But you're sayin' that like it's supposed to make me bitter.

Just to show how idiotic you are and how your statement is moot when it comes to me, you'd know that they call me Mr. Dukonn for a reason.

I bleed both conferences dummy. Get a ++!*$+$ clue.

Take your head out of your *** gated community moron.

Hanging with the ball players getting their leftovers, wishing you were one of them. Soccer doesn't count. Only drama queens and @@@# play that sport.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I thought they called you Mr. Douche Bag ???

bush-finger.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hanging with the ball players getting their leftovers, wishing you were one of them. Soccer doesn't count. Only drama queens and @@@# play that sport.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Rell going for the Jugular...

shots_fired_logo.jpg

Damn didn't know Rell had the Ether in him

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mad??? Yeah, you mad.

I mean damn son, y'all took Monroe last year. We gotta win some of these battles.

We'll take Roscoe too, and just kick you off the ledge
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

God damn right I am, it's slim pickings now
ohwell.gif
....yallcan stop complaining now tho
laugh.gif

Happy B-Day
pimp.gif

...and Duke is far from mediocre - Elite 8 this season. And now the future looks a whole lot brighter

wiretapper.jpg

Now that we got that out the way...
Not when he's visiting G'Town this coming weekend.

Hmmm, weren't you saying the same thing about one of our newest commits? I got a new found confidence in our program and I think we end upwith Kelly (whether that's a good thing or bad thing has yet to be determined). And a white dude at Georgetown? C'mon. That don't even lookright
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom