College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

If nike blesses us...

We will be able to ID a very popular shoe to go along with these...

or you can hustle and network and found some HEAT to match each and every pair. I have Pitt adidas kicks made just for the team as well as Many jordan XI'sin every color from Retro release around 2000.... two of each one to rock and one to stock. and any one of em matches a pair of shorts...

or you can hustle and network and found some HEAT to match each and every pair. I have Pitt adidas kicks made just for the team as well as Many jordan XI'sin every color from Retro release around 2000.... two of each one to rock and one to stock. and any one of em matches a pair of shorts...

Originally Posted by abunike23

or you can hustle and network and found some HEAT to match each and every pair. I have Pitt adidas kicks made just for the team as well as Many jordan XI's in every color from Retro release around 2000.... two of each one to rock and one to stock. and any one of em matches a pair of shorts...
U go to Pitt brah? lol

Originally Posted by abunike23

or you can hustle and network and found some HEAT to match each and every pair. I have Pitt adidas kicks made just for the team as well as Many jordan XI's in every color from Retro release around 2000.... two of each one to rock and one to stock. and any one of em matches a pair of shorts...
U go to Pitt brah? lol

Back
Top Bottom