College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

My man has a table of contents up there.
roll.gif

my roommate seems to be bipolar and ocd.

I have to clean my side of the room and throw the trash on my trash can. He does the same.

I like to irritate him by throwing all the trashing from my bin into his.
laugh.gif

he's cool though.

my roommate seems to be bipolar and ocd.

I have to clean my side of the room and throw the trash on my trash can. He does the same.

I like to irritate him by throwing all the trashing from my bin into his.
laugh.gif

he's cool though.

Not at College, but my roommate in my first apt. must have been looking at pron because I see it in the browser. I tell him, " Man dont be getting on Prono with my computer, thats disgusting "
He then begins to tell me it wasnt him, when only him and I live there.
indifferent.gif

Not at College, but my roommate in my first apt. must have been looking at pron because I see it in the browser. I tell him, " Man dont be getting on Prono with my computer, thats disgusting "
He then begins to tell me it wasnt him, when only him and I live there.
indifferent.gif

Any body ever live with a girl? got offered a 2bedroom place with a friend who gives to a school nearby to mine in Downtown Toronto. She used to like me but nothing crazy. i think i'd end up smashing one night if we party together. I dont thinks she'd catch feelings. yay or nay?

Any body ever live with a girl? got offered a 2bedroom place with a friend who gives to a school nearby to mine in Downtown Toronto. She used to like me but nothing crazy. i think i'd end up smashing one night if we party together. I dont thinks she'd catch feelings. yay or nay?

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

most girls are cleaner than guys. she might cook for u, and u get poon? DO IT.
she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.

not necessarily 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.

not necessarily 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.

not necessarily 
some girls tend to throw their clothes around , mix that with their stuff animals and shoe and or shoe boxes can get junky quick.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.

not necessarily 
some girls tend to throw their clothes around , mix that with their stuff animals and shoe and or shoe boxes can get junky quick.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
I grew up with 3 older sisters. That is so untrue
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
I grew up with 3 older sisters. That is so untrue
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
very clean
47526_494355694895_697709895_7105639_6882077_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at you even asking this.

she has friends also
eek.gif
  DO IT.
very clean
47526_494355694895_697709895_7105639_6882077_n.jpg

I know college only lasted 4 years...but I feel like I could fill this thread with stories...no matter what anyone tells you, if you go away for college, those are probably the best years of your life

So I'll post my story of each year separately

Freshman year

I got placed on the substance-free floor in my freshman dorm (not supposed to drink or do drugs)...anyway, I had been drinking since about 10th grade, so I tried to get moved, but I wound up staying in my 3 man room because we had our own bathroom (one of like 10 freshman dorms on the whole campus maybe that had this). So my two roommates were this weird @%$ nerdy kid from Maine, and a band geek from middle of nowhere, MA...both of these dudes didn't drink or do anything fun for that matter...my floor always had these meetings to plan events for the floor to participate in, but I spoke with my RA in the beginning to explain to him that I had not signed up for this floor, and that I wasn't signing the sub-free contract or whatever it was, and he understood

So the one dude from Maine just sat in the room all the time, unless he was eating or in class...he would play video games and computer games all day, never went out, smelled horrible, was hairy as [email protected] worst of all, I'm pretty sure dude used to jack it in bed at night, and we had damn bunk beds...thankfully, I had a girl who's room I slept in most of the time...but to this day I want to punch this guy in the face for doing his business while I was trying to sleep

The other guy could have been cool, but he just wasn't...him and the nerd both used to criticize me for drinking like every night and coming in late...so I would basically just do my thing and ignore them for the latter part of the school year

Luckily, my dorm was connected to three other dorms directly, and the multi-cultural floor was right down the hall from me...it was on that floor that I met one of my better friends in college (still great friends today)...we had been in touch on MySpace and FaceBook before college had started because we were both from Long Island...I had met him briefly at orientation that summer and we instantly became good friends...anyway, he became my partner in crime freshman year, along with another guy from NY, who wound up becoming one of my sophomore year roommates...I became good friends with all the dudes on the multi-cultural floor, which was nice because I'm a white boy from Long Island...I met a lot of really cool people that first year

As far as the drinking situation went, we would get liquor and beer from my sister, who was a senior at the school at the time...she was student teaching at the time so luckily she had a car...she would come drive up to the freshmen dorms and we would hop in the back seat of her truck and drive around the neighborhood filling up backpacks and other bags with the goods (haha good memories)...more and more of my friends found out and some weeks I wound up giving her like $500 orders...TIP: don't tell anyone but your close friends or hot girls that you have an alcohol hook-up when you're still underage...we would go party in her dorm with all her friends too, which provided some good times and helped me network with other upperclassmen that I could use the following year for alcohol and parties

I went to a college where 7 out of 10 girls were dimes, and I have high standards...these girls were seriously gorgeous...I went to school with no gf, so I instantly had a blast...a few hook-ups here and there...eventually found a girl I wound up dating for over 2 years (stay single gents...you'll find out from my senior year stories that the single life is the way to go)...As I said earlier, it was nice to have her room to go to if we wanted to get down, because my room was always occupied by my weird roommates

In summary:
-Make an attempt from the first day to talk to anyone and everyone...you'll find people that are similar to you and have similar interests and friends will be easy to make
-Participate in any activities the school may have planned...they may seem corny, but most other kids will go, and you'll probably wind up meeting people you wouldn't have otherwise
-Stay single (if you already are), as it will make handling all the changes and school work easier
-Find an older person to be-friend for advice, alcohol, parties, etc.
-Be yourself...College will be fun regardless

I know college only lasted 4 years...but I feel like I could fill this thread with stories...no matter what anyone tells you, if you go away for college, those are probably the best years of your life

So I'll post my story of each year separately

Freshman year

I got placed on the substance-free floor in my freshman dorm (not supposed to drink or do drugs)...anyway, I had been drinking since about 10th grade, so I tried to get moved, but I wound up staying in my 3 man room because we had our own bathroom (one of like 10 freshman dorms on the whole campus maybe that had this). So my two roommates were this weird @%$ nerdy kid from Maine, and a band geek from middle of nowhere, MA...both of these dudes didn't drink or do anything fun for that matter...my floor always had these meetings to plan events for the floor to participate in, but I spoke with my RA in the beginning to explain to him that I had not signed up for this floor, and that I wasn't signing the sub-free contract or whatever it was, and he understood

So the one dude from Maine just sat in the room all the time, unless he was eating or in class...he would play video games and computer games all day, never went out, smelled horrible, was hairy as [email protected] worst of all, I'm pretty sure dude used to jack it in bed at night, and we had damn bunk beds...thankfully, I had a girl who's room I slept in most of the time...but to this day I want to punch this guy in the face for doing his business while I was trying to sleep

The other guy could have been cool, but he just wasn't...him and the nerd both used to criticize me for drinking like every night and coming in late...so I would basically just do my thing and ignore them for the latter part of the school year

Luckily, my dorm was connected to three other dorms directly, and the multi-cultural floor was right down the hall from me...it was on that floor that I met one of my better friends in college (still great friends today)...we had been in touch on MySpace and FaceBook before college had started because we were both from Long Island...I had met him briefly at orientation that summer and we instantly became good friends...anyway, he became my partner in crime freshman year, along with another guy from NY, who wound up becoming one of my sophomore year roommates...I became good friends with all the dudes on the multi-cultural floor, which was nice because I'm a white boy from Long Island...I met a lot of really cool people that first year

As far as the drinking situation went, we would get liquor and beer from my sister, who was a senior at the school at the time...she was student teaching at the time so luckily she had a car...she would come drive up to the freshmen dorms and we would hop in the back seat of her truck and drive around the neighborhood filling up backpacks and other bags with the goods (haha good memories)...more and more of my friends found out and some weeks I wound up giving her like $500 orders...TIP: don't tell anyone but your close friends or hot girls that you have an alcohol hook-up when you're still underage...we would go party in her dorm with all her friends too, which provided some good times and helped me network with other upperclassmen that I could use the following year for alcohol and parties

I went to a college where 7 out of 10 girls were dimes, and I have high standards...these girls were seriously gorgeous...I went to school with no gf, so I instantly had a blast...a few hook-ups here and there...eventually found a girl I wound up dating for over 2 years (stay single gents...you'll find out from my senior year stories that the single life is the way to go)...As I said earlier, it was nice to have her room to go to if we wanted to get down, because my room was always occupied by my weird roommates

In summary:
-Make an attempt from the first day to talk to anyone and everyone...you'll find people that are similar to you and have similar interests and friends will be easy to make
-Participate in any activities the school may have planned...they may seem corny, but most other kids will go, and you'll probably wind up meeting people you wouldn't have otherwise
-Stay single (if you already are), as it will make handling all the changes and school work easier
-Find an older person to be-friend for advice, alcohol, parties, etc.
-Be yourself...College will be fun regardless

And in reference to the posts above mine....I had some slob roommates over the years...but the girls I used to chill with were pretty damn gross too...it depends on the person

Overall, I think girls are cleaner...but I had never seen such disgusting girls' rooms until I went to college

Back
Top Bottom