College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Nash

My roommate (I'm a freshman, just met dude two days ago) comes from a super strict religious family. His parents wouldn't let him listen to rap or watch R movies and his dad used to come in his room at night (mind you, this is right up until he came to college) and unplug his tv and computer.

Get him some box asap.
Shouldn't be too hard at this school.  Me first though
grin.gif

My roommate (I'm a freshman, just met dude two days ago) comes from a super strict religious family. His parents wouldn't let him listen to rap or watch R movies and his dad used to come in his room at night (mind you, this is right up until he came to college) and unplug his tv and computer.

Get him some box asap.

gotta crawl before you walk man.

start him off with that pr0n

Get him some box asap.

Damn Nash. Your roommate #+!@ around and he'll be an alcoholic and father by Thanksgiving break the way he was raised.

Damn Nash. Your roommate #+!@ around and he'll be an alcoholic and father by Thanksgiving break the way he was raised.

My roommate this past year was a lifeguard at the rec and he decided he wanted to work the opening shift. Had me waking up at 5 AM twice a week with his annoying phone alarm.

Establish rules about each other's property (including food) as far as what can be used with/without permission.

My roommate this past year was a lifeguard at the rec and he decided he wanted to work the opening shift. Had me waking up at 5 AM twice a week with his annoying phone alarm.

Establish rules about each other's property (including food) as far as what can be used with/without permission.

I had a roommate who almost never showered. She would go to class, go chill with her friends, come back, get in her bed, and wake up and do it all over again. She used to try to cover up the horrible scent with bottles and bottles of Bath and Body Works products and to this day, I cannot walk by a BBW store without wanting to vomit. It was just nasty. When she did shower, there would be a ring of dirt around the tub. Ugh. After that, I opted for a single.

How can you not shower regularly as a woman? I seriously felt like asking her that. I never let my friends come in to the room because the one time I let them come in, they had to leave because of the scent. I even got my RA involved, bought Febreze and Glade in bulk, prayed, stayed at my bf's or my parents a lot of nights, and nothing changed. I don't even think it was cultural, I think she was just gross and lazy.

I had a roommate who almost never showered. She would go to class, go chill with her friends, come back, get in her bed, and wake up and do it all over again. She used to try to cover up the horrible scent with bottles and bottles of Bath and Body Works products and to this day, I cannot walk by a BBW store without wanting to vomit. It was just nasty. When she did shower, there would be a ring of dirt around the tub. Ugh. After that, I opted for a single.

How can you not shower regularly as a woman? I seriously felt like asking her that. I never let my friends come in to the room because the one time I let them come in, they had to leave because of the scent. I even got my RA involved, bought Febreze and Glade in bulk, prayed, stayed at my bf's or my parents a lot of nights, and nothing changed. I don't even think it was cultural, I think she was just gross and lazy.

Good ol freshman year...many stories to tell, but 2 come to mind:

- (note our beds are like 10 feet apart, one big room) I wake up at about 2am listening to my roommate bang some dirty ho bag...I proceed to fall bask to sleep and never mention anything to him.

- He was extremely lazy.  So, when he ran out of clean clothes, he pulled it out of the hamper and hosed it down with this:

AdidasMoves_m.jpg

Good ol freshman year...many stories to tell, but 2 come to mind:

- (note our beds are like 10 feet apart, one big room) I wake up at about 2am listening to my roommate bang some dirty ho bag...I proceed to fall bask to sleep and never mention anything to him.

- He was extremely lazy.  So, when he ran out of clean clothes, he pulled it out of the hamper and hosed it down with this:

AdidasMoves_m.jpg

Originally Posted by jeyel

main rule.. if you have an issue, just talk it out. none of that leaving passive agressive notes or running to the RA bs.

^This

main rule.. if you have an issue, just talk it out. none of that leaving passive agressive notes or running to the RA bs.

^This

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Get him some box asap.

Yup. You gonna turn dude into a fiend
laugh.gif

Get him some box asap.

laugh.gif

Get him some box asap.

laugh.gif

Get him some box asap.

laugh.gif

^This

^This

Back
Top Bottom