College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

my freshman year i lived a roomate horror story, i was in a triple. One of the roomates and I got along really well and were boys for the most part

the other roomate

-Smelled awful and i mean AWFUL
-did not shower regularly (went to the gym to run laps and came back and went to bed in his gym clothes I literally gagged when he walked by)
-did not brush teeth regularly
-Was by far the most unintelligent and lowest intellectual being i have ever met in my life . I was ashamed that i attended the same university.(told me that Uganda was in England)
-not that this matters but he was gay and did have his boyfriend sleepover regularly without telling my other roommate or I (it was a very small room)
-did not buy anything for the room and took our food and drinks without asking
-sat on my bed wrapped in a wet towel to talk on the phone while i wasn't there and i came back and the disgusting smelling towel was on my bed
-all he did was play WII and watch animal planet
-would talk to his significant other loudly until 1 am every single night in the room
-Loudest Snorer i have ever heard in my life
- stood on my desk to get to his bed and stepped on my bed with his nasty bare feet to get down, which i wouldn't have minded if his hygiene wasn't atrocious

he was by far the worst roomate i could have ever imagined , i have since transfered from that school and hope to never experience anything like that again in my life because it ruined mine and my other roomates freshman year (he transfered too) i do not wish this experience upon anyone.

my freshman year i lived a roomate horror story, i was in a triple. One of the roomates and I got along really well and were boys for the most part

the other roomate

-did not shower regularly (went to the gym to run laps and came back and went to bed in his gym clothes I literally gagged when he walked by)
-Was by far the most unintelligent and lowest intellectual being i have ever met in my life . I was ashamed that i attended the same university.(told me that Uganda was in England)
-not that this matters but he was gay and did have his boyfriend sleepover regularly without telling my other roommate or I (it was a very small room)
-sat on my bed wrapped in a wet towel to talk on the phone while i wasn't there and i came back and the disgusting smelling towel was on my bed
-would talk to his significant other loudly until 1 am every single night in the room
- stood on my desk to get to his bed and stepped on my bed with his nasty bare feet to get down, which i wouldn't have minded if his hygiene wasn't atrocious

he was by far the worst roomate i could have ever imagined , i have since transfered from that school and hope to never experience anything like that again in my life because it ruined mine and my other roomates freshman year (he transfered too) i do not wish this experience upon anyone.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Can you opt for a single suite on your freshman year?

i heard it's rare but it can happen. you should check with the college you're in or thinking about going to.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Can you opt for a single suite on your freshman year?

i heard it's rare but it can happen. you should check with the college you're in or thinking about going to.

Freshman year:
lived with 7 other dudes in a suite (6 white dudes, 1 blk/filp), 4 rooms with 2 in each
dude that was my roommate was chill
suite was cracking, partied and smoked every night
the parties caught up with us and RAs/police would come by nightly
some of my roommates got kicked outta housing, some moved back home and did community college etc

Sophomore year:
lived in the upperclassman suite (2 black dudes, 1 old roommate from last year), 4 rooms and everyone had their own room
not as wild as freshman year but dudes smoked all day in their rooms
by spring semester, 2 got kicked out for
smokin.gif
and the other couldn't afford it anymore

Junior year:
currently living off campus trying to get my stuff together

Freshman year:
lived with 7 other dudes in a suite (6 white dudes, 1 blk/filp), 4 rooms with 2 in each
dude that was my roommate was chill
suite was cracking, partied and smoked every night
the parties caught up with us and RAs/police would come by nightly
some of my roommates got kicked outta housing, some moved back home and did community college etc

Sophomore year:
lived in the upperclassman suite (2 black dudes, 1 old roommate from last year), 4 rooms and everyone had their own room
not as wild as freshman year but dudes smoked all day in their rooms
by spring semester, 2 got kicked out for
smokin.gif
and the other couldn't afford it anymore

Junior year:
currently living off campus trying to get my stuff together

Originally Posted by p charm

the other roomate

Would have been a wrap after that...

Originally Posted by p charm

the other roomate

Would have been a wrap after that...

I remember me and my roommate left during orientation the first night to go
pimp.gif
 then I came back and wrecked cats in ping pong

roll.gif
@ some of these stories.  gonna move in to my dorm saturday, kinda trippin about how to go about rules though w/o seeming like a %@%%
ohwell.gif

I remember me and my roommate left during orientation the first night to go
pimp.gif
 then I came back and wrecked cats in ping pong

roll.gif
@ some of these stories.  gonna move in to my dorm saturday, kinda trippin about how to go about rules though w/o seeming like a %@%%
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by third

lols my school res was broke so i had to live in the same room as some random
i dunno how dude talked me into making our beds face each other so every we went to sleep we'd have no choice but to look at each other lols

Ohh and i always used to wondered why he always had his hand under his blanket so one day i decided to touch to see what the hell he was doing lols boy do i regret that

I believe he spent the whole first month crying listening to tiesto coz he was homesick

but he got much poon he put me to shame and i'm no slouch
nerd.gif
Jeff is that you?

Originally Posted by third

lols my school res was broke so i had to live in the same room as some random
i dunno how dude talked me into making our beds face each other so every we went to sleep we'd have no choice but to look at each other lols

Ohh and i always used to wondered why he always had his hand under his blanket so one day i decided to touch to see what the hell he was doing lols boy do i regret that

I believe he spent the whole first month crying listening to tiesto coz he was homesick

but he got much poon he put me to shame and i'm no slouch
nerd.gif
Jeff is that you?

i lived in a 4 person suite freshman year, we were all tight as *#!@ and it was a blast.

i have TOOO many stories.. some drunk dude wandering into the room and peeing on my roommates TV, blasting loud *$+ music (one of our suitemates was a DJ and had his DJ equipment in his room with huge speakers), dudes smashing different girls on opposite ends of the room, our RA
pimp.gif
next door to us and the smell coming in through the vents, taking the closet door off the hinges and using it as a pong table, getting written up so many times for parties and all of us having to do alcohol.edu, someone stealing a loudspeaker from and leaning out the window saying random sht to people walking below us (we were like 10 stories up)... i could go on for days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i lived in a 4 person suite freshman year, we were all tight as *#!@ and it was a blast.

i have TOOO many stories.. some drunk dude wandering into the room and peeing on my roommates TV, blasting loud *$+ music (one of our suitemates was a DJ and had his DJ equipment in his room with huge speakers), dudes smashing different girls on opposite ends of the room, our RA
pimp.gif
next door to us and the smell coming in through the vents, taking the closet door off the hinges and using it as a pong table, getting written up so many times for parties and all of us having to do alcohol.edu, someone stealing a loudspeaker from and leaning out the window saying random sht to people walking below us (we were like 10 stories up)... i could go on for days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

On my way to University if Arizona as I type
[Matheson from Pineapple Express ] This is so exciting![/Matheson from Pneapple Express]

[Matheson from Pineapple Express ] This is so exciting![/Matheson from Pneapple Express]

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

word i'm leaving next tuesday to go to University at Buffalo

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

word i'm leaving next tuesday to go to University at Buffalo

Back
Top Bottom