College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

On my way to University if Arizona as I type
[Matheson from Pineapple Express ] This is so exciting![/Matheson from Pneapple Express]

the baddest girl I've ever known is going there as a freshman...look out for Kim, broseph

[Matheson from Pineapple Express ] This is so exciting![/Matheson from Pneapple Express]

the baddest girl I've ever known is going there as a freshman...look out for Kim, broseph

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I remember me and my roommate left during orientation the first night to go
pimp.gif
 then I came back and wrecked cats in ping pong
Best way to get off to a good start with your new roommates/suitemates/neighbors

I was one of the only local kids in my suite one year, and therefore came prepared on move in day with my own greens and a hookup that lived 15 minutes away.  First night after we got settled I knocked on all the doors, introduced myself, and invited everyone over to my tiny little single to have a session.  RA busted up the joint but luckily didnt write any of us up (he smoked too) and just told us to take it outside.  Getting caught that first day was actually a blessing in disguise because for the remainder of the semester he would come by and knock or call to give me the heads up that campus police were making patrols.  Its a damn shame that he got booted from his RA position after 1st semester because he was a raging alcoholic.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I remember me and my roommate left during orientation the first night to go
pimp.gif
 then I came back and wrecked cats in ping pong
Best way to get off to a good start with your new roommates/suitemates/neighbors

I was one of the only local kids in my suite one year, and therefore came prepared on move in day with my own greens and a hookup that lived 15 minutes away.  First night after we got settled I knocked on all the doors, introduced myself, and invited everyone over to my tiny little single to have a session.  RA busted up the joint but luckily didnt write any of us up (he smoked too) and just told us to take it outside.  Getting caught that first day was actually a blessing in disguise because for the remainder of the semester he would come by and knock or call to give me the heads up that campus police were making patrols.  Its a damn shame that he got booted from his RA position after 1st semester because he was a raging alcoholic.

freshman year i had this vietnamese dude as a roommate. pretty thick accent.
he got into the phase of internet gaming and changed his sleeping schedule. i'd go to bed and he'd be on his computer gaming, and wake up for class and he'd still be there gaming
laugh.gif

some nights i'd wake up to him cussing at his computer screen
laugh.gif

he too, didn't really shower. we would go hoop and he'd douse himself in febreeze and sleep/go out
laugh.gif

worst part though is that he snored. LOUD. and me being a light sleeper, it sucked.
other than that, he was real chill though.

freshman year i had this vietnamese dude as a roommate. pretty thick accent.
he got into the phase of internet gaming and changed his sleeping schedule. i'd go to bed and he'd be on his computer gaming, and wake up for class and he'd still be there gaming
laugh.gif

some nights i'd wake up to him cussing at his computer screen
laugh.gif

he too, didn't really shower. we would go hoop and he'd douse himself in febreeze and sleep/go out
laugh.gif

worst part though is that he snored. LOUD. and me being a light sleeper, it sucked.
other than that, he was real chill though.

man my freshman year in college i had the worst 3 roomates... yes 3 in 1 year...

1. ma man was a quiet dude, he was cool at first but he wasn't popular with the ladies. then he got him a girl from outta town, start havin the late night talks playin with his self in the bed, while talkin on the phone, im like $%* dude... like im woke and whatnot, thas gross... he eventually transferred out after 1st semester.

2. beginning of 2nd semester, I got another dude, he is ok, we were cool, i started noticing dude had OD stuff, like 6 ipods, and other ramdom stuff, im like ok whatever, not my business, then one day public safety comes rushing in my room ripping it apart looking for stuff im like has goin on? theyre like there has been someone breaking into peoples rooms and we caught your roomate with the maintenance key. He then goes to say, your roomate said he got it from you... im like $%*? yea he said all this stuff we found, you brought into the room... they eventually looked at the security tapes and see the day when he stole the maintenance key so I was good...

3. After roomate #2 gets kicked out, I get this guy transferred to my room because his current roomates bully him (NOTE this guy is like 24 years old) so im like ok whatever, I had the room to myself for like a month so I was kinda tight... he was cool, kinda good with computers, he fixed my joint when it caught a virus... then 1 day I get sick, have to go to the doctor, the doctor prescribes me some pills for sinusitis... the next day I leave for class and leave em on my dresser, come lunch time everyone is talking about how some dude was running through the campus in his drawls with a pill bottle in his hand and im like wow thats crazy... I get back to my room and my pills are gone, im like woooooooowwwww.... i go to the Resident director and ask her if it was my roomate and shes like yea, and gave me back my empty pill bottle...

I feel lke i told you guys this story before... i dont know though.... well that was my freshman year...

man my freshman year in college i had the worst 3 roomates... yes 3 in 1 year...

1. ma man was a quiet dude, he was cool at first but he wasn't popular with the ladies. then he got him a girl from outta town, start havin the late night talks playin with his self in the bed, while talkin on the phone, im like $%* dude... like im woke and whatnot, thas gross... he eventually transferred out after 1st semester.

2. beginning of 2nd semester, I got another dude, he is ok, we were cool, i started noticing dude had OD stuff, like 6 ipods, and other ramdom stuff, im like ok whatever, not my business, then one day public safety comes rushing in my room ripping it apart looking for stuff im like has goin on? theyre like there has been someone breaking into peoples rooms and we caught your roomate with the maintenance key. He then goes to say, your roomate said he got it from you... im like $%*? yea he said all this stuff we found, you brought into the room... they eventually looked at the security tapes and see the day when he stole the maintenance key so I was good...

3. After roomate #2 gets kicked out, I get this guy transferred to my room because his current roomates bully him (NOTE this guy is like 24 years old) so im like ok whatever, I had the room to myself for like a month so I was kinda tight... he was cool, kinda good with computers, he fixed my joint when it caught a virus... then 1 day I get sick, have to go to the doctor, the doctor prescribes me some pills for sinusitis... the next day I leave for class and leave em on my dresser, come lunch time everyone is talking about how some dude was running through the campus in his drawls with a pill bottle in his hand and im like wow thats crazy... I get back to my room and my pills are gone, im like woooooooowwwww.... i go to the Resident director and ask her if it was my roomate and shes like yea, and gave me back my empty pill bottle...

I feel lke i told you guys this story before... i dont know though.... well that was my freshman year...

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

word i'm leaving next tuesday to go to University at Buffalo

UB huh? what made you choose that school?
I live in Buffalo by the way...

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

word i'm leaving next tuesday to go to University at Buffalo

UB huh? what made you choose that school?
I live in Buffalo by the way...

Originally Posted by damedash06

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thread is comedy keep it going. i can't contribute sadly, lived in a suite with 3 other dudes. my immediate roommate was chill, still friends to this day. only thing that was funny (honestly) was at the start of freshman yr, he copped dome from this *$@%#*@ from another floor in our dorm....next day im talkin to him and he's changing his sheets and he shows me this stain on his comforter like yo i missed
sick.gif
laugh.gif

suitemates were mad cool. still friends as well. both lit up the
pimp.gif
like everyday haha. actually one of my suitemates would smash his broad in the shower, and my roomie would get grossed out cuz u step in there and u don't kno if dude skeeted on his girl, the shower handle, or the curtain
sick.gif
a pre-shower spray of lysol and flip flops became a routine for him lol.

zero drama amongst us. if my floor had drama, it was a direct result of the females across the hall
smh.gif

thread is comedy keep it going. i can't contribute sadly, lived in a suite with 3 other dudes. my immediate roommate was chill, still friends to this day. only thing that was funny (honestly) was at the start of freshman yr, he copped dome from this *$@%#*@ from another floor in our dorm....next day im talkin to him and he's changing his sheets and he shows me this stain on his comforter like yo i missed
sick.gif
laugh.gif

suitemates were mad cool. still friends as well. both lit up the
pimp.gif
like everyday haha. actually one of my suitemates would smash his broad in the shower, and my roomie would get grossed out cuz u step in there and u don't kno if dude skeeted on his girl, the shower handle, or the curtain
sick.gif
a pre-shower spray of lysol and flip flops became a routine for him lol.

zero drama amongst us. if my floor had drama, it was a direct result of the females across the hall
smh.gif

Smh. Freshman year one of my roomates became my best friend and the other was a dueschebag. He didn't do any of the normal bad room mate !+%% either, he was just a prick. Good times though, good times.

Smh. Freshman year one of my roomates became my best friend and the other was a dueschebag. He didn't do any of the normal bad room mate !+%% either, he was just a prick. Good times though, good times.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Can you opt for a single suite on your freshman year?
You can try, but it's really hard. My alma mater did a housing lottery where basically the upperclassman had the best numbers and ended up with the best housing. The one person I know who ended up with a single as a freshman got it because she was paralyzed from the waist down and needed a special room.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Can you opt for a single suite on your freshman year?
You can try, but it's really hard. My alma mater did a housing lottery where basically the upperclassman had the best numbers and ended up with the best housing. The one person I know who ended up with a single as a freshman got it because she was paralyzed from the waist down and needed a special room.

Originally Posted by Nash

My lil bro starts at the 2 for you guys, might need to go to grad school there...

Females are AMAZING.

Originally Posted by Nash

My lil bro starts at the 2 for you guys, might need to go to grad school there...

Females are AMAZING.

[Gucci mane] WELL DAMN [/Gucci mane]

[Gucci mane] WELL DAMN [/Gucci mane]

Back
Top Bottom