College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

vol made me
laugh.gif
because i'm gonna have an asian roommate starting fall semester

I looked him up on facebook - nothing but asian friends. i sent him a message and a friend request and i have yet to get a reply and that is about 3 weeks ago. I just want to get a basic understand of dude like where is he from, what is he majoring in and what is he bringing.
i actually know my roommate, he's American/Filipino so theres no huge gap in cultures and we also have the same group of friends. we just make fun of each others heritage a lot 
laugh.gif
. gl though with your roommate.

man my roommate ALWAYS woke me up to use my fan so he can chief in our dorm. invite 6 dudes in the tiny %+! room. im like @+$ im trying to sleep

and he also crushed up his adderal on my computer getting all the remnants stuck in the crevices. than snorts it on my computer. one time i had my wallet open and he saw i had a hundy in there and he's like do mind if i snort my addy with ur hundy.
roll.gif

but i guess if thats the worst it got it wasnt really that bad. and he
pimp.gif
me up plenty

man my roommate ALWAYS woke me up to use my fan so he can chief in our dorm. invite 6 dudes in the tiny %+! room. im like @+$ im trying to sleep

and he also crushed up his adderal on my computer getting all the remnants stuck in the crevices. than snorts it on my computer. one time i had my wallet open and he saw i had a hundy in there and he's like do mind if i snort my addy with ur hundy.
roll.gif

but i guess if thats the worst it got it wasnt really that bad. and he
pimp.gif
me up plenty

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

vol made me
laugh.gif
because i'm gonna have an asian roommate starting fall semester

I looked him up on facebook - nothing but asian friends. i sent him a message and a friend request and i have yet to get a reply and that is about 3 weeks ago. I just want to get a basic understand of dude like where is he from, what is he majoring in and what is he bringing.
i actually know my roommate, he's American/Filipino so theres no huge gap in cultures and we also have the same group of friends. we just make fun of each others heritage a lot 
laugh.gif
. gl though with your roommate.

I was one of the fortunate ones who had singles freshman and sophmore year
pimp.gif

Freshman year
-Met one of my boys who was livin next door to me when we overslept for mandatory orientation
laugh.gif

-late nights playin online chess talkin $%%% to one another through the walls :lo;
-passin girls back and forth
That was all fall term. Spring term I was rarely in my room, had this one broad tryna get me to wife so I was always at her spot since she had the snackage and I'm talkin the premium go to the grocery store $%%%. Always hittin me up askin if there was anything I wanted in particular.
-Was coo w/ almost everybody on my floor except a few dudes who smelled. Told them cats to keep their door closed w/ no discretion

Sophmore year

-Toned down my rambunxiousness and tried to actually focus, by then my girl was up here

Junior Yr
-Had a university apt. Only one other roommate out of a 3br (I had the room w/ the bathroom
pimp.gif
) which was good cause dude was just dumb nasty. Was rarely home and rarely showered but had the bathroom lookin like somethin from SAW when he moved out in Dec cause he graduated. Never really spoke much, would bring his lady over, they cook, offer me some, pretty chill.

My advice, if u gon fap or whatever, make sure ur doors locked if u have ur own door or whatever. Accidentally tossed this broad into my one roommates door and home boy was damn near naked w/ his headphones on at his laptop
laugh.gif
Dude had the "Oh $%%%, they caught me!" look on his face

I was one of the fortunate ones who had singles freshman and sophmore year
pimp.gif

Freshman year
-Met one of my boys who was livin next door to me when we overslept for mandatory orientation
laugh.gif

-late nights playin online chess talkin $%%% to one another through the walls :lo;
-passin girls back and forth
That was all fall term. Spring term I was rarely in my room, had this one broad tryna get me to wife so I was always at her spot since she had the snackage and I'm talkin the premium go to the grocery store $%%%. Always hittin me up askin if there was anything I wanted in particular.
-Was coo w/ almost everybody on my floor except a few dudes who smelled. Told them cats to keep their door closed w/ no discretion

Sophmore year

-Toned down my rambunxiousness and tried to actually focus, by then my girl was up here

Junior Yr
-Had a university apt. Only one other roommate out of a 3br (I had the room w/ the bathroom
pimp.gif
) which was good cause dude was just dumb nasty. Was rarely home and rarely showered but had the bathroom lookin like somethin from SAW when he moved out in Dec cause he graduated. Never really spoke much, would bring his lady over, they cook, offer me some, pretty chill.

My advice, if u gon fap or whatever, make sure ur doors locked if u have ur own door or whatever. Accidentally tossed this broad into my one roommates door and home boy was damn near naked w/ his headphones on at his laptop
laugh.gif
Dude had the "Oh $%%%, they caught me!" look on his face

My freshman year was in 2003 when crunk music was hot. My roomate and I would be in the room not sayin a word to each other. Not because we didn't like each other, we actually got along great, we'd just be doin our own thing. Let a Lil Jon song play on the radio...we'd look at each other...and &#%$ OUR ROOM UP tossin chairs, knockin books and papers over just destroyin everything. Soon as it'd go off we'd look at each other again, put everything back in place and go back to w/e we were doing like nothing happened
laugh.gif

My freshman year was in 2003 when crunk music was hot. My roomate and I would be in the room not sayin a word to each other. Not because we didn't like each other, we actually got along great, we'd just be doin our own thing. Let a Lil Jon song play on the radio...we'd look at each other...and &#%$ OUR ROOM UP tossin chairs, knockin books and papers over just destroyin everything. Soon as it'd go off we'd look at each other again, put everything back in place and go back to w/e we were doing like nothing happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man reading this %!*$ makes me miss living the college life. My freshman year I had 2 roommates, the first only lasted 1 semester. Dude was a waste of space, smoked and did shrooms all day and never went out, just sat there snacking on chips non stop watching food network. Got to school after winter break and noticed a new person moved in, opened up the fridge and it was full of Mike's and Parrot Bay
smh.gif
was thinking damn this dude is going to be a +$$$$. He ended up being pretty chill, though I got him to start drinking real alcohol. We had some of the best times coming back to the dorms drunk. Lived next to the RA on the quiet floor, never got written up once
pimp.gif
Second year I had my own apartment off campus, nearly all of my good friends lived in the same complex, definitely threw some good parties in there. Enjoy it while you can, it sucks when everyone moves to different cities after school
frown.gif

Man reading this %!*$ makes me miss living the college life. My freshman year I had 2 roommates, the first only lasted 1 semester. Dude was a waste of space, smoked and did shrooms all day and never went out, just sat there snacking on chips non stop watching food network. Got to school after winter break and noticed a new person moved in, opened up the fridge and it was full of Mike's and Parrot Bay
smh.gif
was thinking damn this dude is going to be a +$$$$. He ended up being pretty chill, though I got him to start drinking real alcohol. We had some of the best times coming back to the dorms drunk. Lived next to the RA on the quiet floor, never got written up once
pimp.gif
Second year I had my own apartment off campus, nearly all of my good friends lived in the same complex, definitely threw some good parties in there. Enjoy it while you can, it sucks when everyone moves to different cities after school
frown.gif

Well, my roommate has just responded to me on facebook. From his pics and videos, he seems like a cool person and likes to joke around. Maybe we can get in to some rush hour type antics--- seeing how I am black and he is Chinese.

Well, my roommate has just responded to me on facebook. From his pics and videos, he seems like a cool person and likes to joke around. Maybe we can get in to some rush hour type antics--- seeing how I am black and he is Chinese.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

smh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

i hear ya brotha
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom