College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Asian Roommate

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man reading this %!*$ makes me miss living the college life. My freshman year I had 2 roommates, the first only lasted 1 semester. Dude was a waste of space, smoked and did shrooms all day and never went out, just sat there snacking on chips non stop watching food network. Got to school after winter break and noticed a new person moved in, opened up the fridge and it was full of Mike's and Parrot Bay
smh.gif
was thinking damn this dude is going to be a +$$$$. He ended up being pretty chill, though I got him to start drinking real alcohol. We had some of the best times coming back to the dorms drunk. Lived next to the RA on the quiet floor, never got written up once
pimp.gif
Second year I had my own apartment off campus, nearly all of my good friends lived in the same complex, definitely threw some good parties in there. Enjoy it while you can, it sucks when everyone moves to different cities after school
frown.gif

i hear ya brotha
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I wish I dormed in college. CUNY FTL
frown.gif
I know city college and hunter college have dorms. You can always cross over to the darkside and go to a SUNY school.

frown.gif
I know city college and hunter college have dorms. You can always cross over to the darkside and go to a SUNY school.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

frown.gif
dorming in the city seems like it would be fun as hell. but i doubt people would hang at the dorms much and always be out.

i visited someone at manhattan college and i liked the look of the campus and apartments.  looked better than the suny campuses i've seen.

frown.gif
dorming in the city seems like it would be fun as hell. but i doubt people would hang at the dorms much and always be out.

i visited someone at manhattan college and i liked the look of the campus and apartments.  looked better than the suny campuses i've seen.

Originally Posted by shogun

frown.gif

yeah...  they don't have multiple dorms like other schools and being in the city people would not be hanging out in the dorms.

Originally Posted by shogun

frown.gif

yeah...  they don't have multiple dorms like other schools and being in the city people would not be hanging out in the dorms.

I'm going to be living off campus in some private apartments but it is filled with students from near by schools. I'm just worried about getting around with no car especially on weekends because there is no shuttle bus on weekends. Also, I hope I can be cool with my three roommates. I tried emailing all 3 of them and two of the emails came back undelivered. The other didn't respond. Would it be smart to send a text to all three?

I'm going to be living off campus in some private apartments but it is filled with students from near by schools. I'm just worried about getting around with no car especially on weekends because there is no shuttle bus on weekends. Also, I hope I can be cool with my three roommates. I tried emailing all 3 of them and two of the emails came back undelivered. The other didn't respond. Would it be smart to send a text to all three?

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

No. You don't want to come off as needy. Most roommates don't even send emails to each other and just wait until they move in to get everything out of the way.

No. You don't want to come off as needy. Most roommates don't even send emails to each other and just wait until they move in to get everything out of the way.

Alright thanks. I just thought it was common to discuss stuff before you get there. I'm new to all of this for real. I'll just see what happens when I get there.

Alright thanks. I just thought it was common to discuss stuff before you get there. I'm new to all of this for real. I'll just see what happens when I get there.

I added my one roomate on Facebook and held a short conversation with him on the phone and added one of my suitemates on Facebook as well but I didn't say anything to him

I added my one roomate on Facebook and held a short conversation with him on the phone and added one of my suitemates on Facebook as well but I didn't say anything to him

*wonders what would happen if title was: College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Black Roommate*

*wonders what would happen if title was: College Roommates Stories, Rules, and More vol. I Have an Black Roommate*

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

This.

Only reason you NEED to be in contact w/ your roommate is if your in the ol school style dorms where you basically have to share everything and want to sort out who brings the TV, Fridge, etc....

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

This.

Only reason you NEED to be in contact w/ your roommate is if your in the ol school style dorms where you basically have to share everything and want to sort out who brings the TV, Fridge, etc....

Originally Posted by quik1987

Nat Turner would have been trolling .

Originally Posted by quik1987

Nat Turner would have been trolling .

Back
Top Bottom